Crappy eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald_Draper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Z
Hi Everybody,

I am going to vent here!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to put a bid on a this card that I have been chasing for a while and eBay signed me out and and required me to sign back in!!!!!!!! This was in the last few seconds of the auction so I ended up not even getting to bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the auction:
Tim Duncan 01-02 Stadium Club Auto Autograph - eBay (item 320485958035 end time Feb-11-10 17:21:29 PST)

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I probably should have put my bid in earlier, but the last time I did, the price of the card absolutely blew out of proportions!!!!!

If anybody has this card or knows somebody who does, I would sincerely appreciate any help!

Cheers!!!

Sorry to hear mate, this has happened to me before and had me in a rage ready to launch my foot through the computer.

Hope one pops up again for you mate, probably a good thing you didn't buy it though as thats alot of cash to spend with a 0 feedback seller ;)

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your posts! SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to console myself with the fact it happens to everyone at some point, but so far it ain't working.

Anyways, I've been meaning to post my first mail day since coming back into collecting a year or so ago. I keep saying to myself, I will wait til I get this card in or that card. That Tim Duncan was meant to be my 14th Tim Duncan auto (none of them Press Pass either). I've also managed to pick up a few of those 09-10 Extra Exquisite patches */15 as well as some other nice patches. I have been tempted by the logomans, but for some reason I don't prefer them.

I'd say that has happened to most people.I always sign out & signin again before i bid now.

had same prob once, and then other times not wanting to stay up all hours waiting for an auction to end, so i ended up biting the bullet and signing up with auctionsniper, best thing ever done with regards to ebay - give you a few free snipes so you can try it out and get the hang of it, then you have to add minimum $5 into an account so you pay when you win, 25c per win, not too bad when you think about it!.

I won a KG Panini Limited JSY/10 i was after yesterday so happy, set my max bid, 5 seconds lead time and got it. Sometimes it works and sometimes doesnt, but it lets you know if your max bid you are going to try to sniper for is below the current bid so you can decide from there.

its all good mate, dont stress there'll be more. i dont get why that was high, or these rares or are Duncan AU cards in general pretty pricey? still yet to own my first duncan AU, so dont really have a clue on his AU pricing. cheers

its all good mate, dont stress there'll be more. i dont get why that was high, or these rares or are Duncan AU cards in general pretty pricey? still yet to own my first duncan AU, so dont really have a clue on his AU pricing. cheers

Yeah mate, that's the attitude I am trying to take. I appreciate the encouragement.

That sold for a pretty high amount, usually they go for between US$75-95. The card looked like it was in good condition with a nice clean auto, so that could have added to the price.

Back
Top Bottom