Cow Corner 2016

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
The next instalment of Cow Corner cards are scheduled to be released in about 4 weeks. When they are available, please do buy a set if you like what you see as I have put a lot of time and effort in getting a top notch artist to fill the considerable shoes of John Ireland who has called stumps on his artistry.

Still have some sets from the previous years in stock, including the Limited Edition Greg Chappell and Sir Richard Hadlee Signature Cards in case any one is interested in those ...

www.nazimcricket.com/cow.php

The new set will feature the following players:

Steve Smith - AUS
David Warner - AUS
Usman Khawaja - AUS
Shakib Al Hasan - BAN
Joe Root - ENG
Stuart Broad - ENG
Jimmy Anderson - ENG
MS Dhoni - IND
Virat Kohli - IND
Shikhar Dhawan - IND
Brendon McCullum - NZ
Shahid Afridi - PAK
Wahab Riaz - PAK
AB De Villiers - SAF
JP Duminy - SAF
Tillakaratne Dilshan - SL
Chris Gayle - WI

Appreciate your ongoing patronage.

Cheers,

Naz

Hey Naz I will take a set #17 if numbered matches all my other sets and a job well done,pm me with price and delivery please
Cheers Craig

Thanks for your support Craig. Will hook you up with # 17 :)

I think price per set will be $27 and $6 should cover registered post. Does this sound reasonable for an 18 card set (17 caricatures plus header card)??

I will of course post up pics of the set once ready, to give you the opportunity to change your mind, but I do think you'll like what you see. The artist is quite different to John Ireland, but he loves his cricket and captures the players quite well in his unique style. Can't wait to share with y'all :)

Hey mate like your work and passion for cricket and have no doubt will be a excellent set and do urge all other members to support you,I have all the other sets and think they are great cards and of excellent quality,so come on everyone get behind Naz and buy a set(christmas&fathers day coming up)

Put me down for a set please Naz.

Another Warner card to get signed NOOOOOOOOO!

Hey Daniel. No worries mate. Thanks for your support.

Warner will be a challenge for the lot of us for sure :( I might have to talk to someone who knows him personally and see if I can get a few done for some of us die-hard autograph hunters. Fingers crossed :)

Hi Naz,
I will take set #150 (if you are going that high with set numbers) to match my previous sets, please.
If not, I will take the highest available, preferably the last set.
PLMK total with post and I will get payment to you whenever you need.
Address is still the same, but if you need it, just PM me.
Cheers and Thanx,
Bob

Sorry for the lack of replies. On a road trip to Melbourne :). Should be able to provide the same numbers as past purchases.

No sneak peaks at this time as trying to avoid spoilers for the artist's current fans. They will be surprised to see what he's been up to and we might create some new trading card collectors out of this

@pharoh - just confirming # 150 has been set aside for you.

@sportaddict - Sorry mate, the lowest number available at this time is 39. This may change if someone decides to back out on their purchase, but #8 and #14 are definitely bespoken for.

Back
Top Bottom