Couple months of mail to end the year

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Should be the final mailday of the year!

As many of you already know there was quite a bit of drama to get these cards in hand!

Let's get right into it :D

A quiet couple months but still obtained some nice random PC stuff !

IMG_5688.JPG

IMG_5752.JPG

IMG_5753.JPG

IMG_5754.JPG

IMG_5755.JPG

IMG_5756.JPG

IMG_5757.JPG

IMG_5758.JPG

IMG_5751.JPG

The main PC :)

IMG_5749.JPG

Finally found some use for the 180pt one touches :lol:

IMG_5747.JPG

The 15-16 Flawless family so far...

IMG_5748.JPG

We'll finish off with a completed rainbow ;)

IMG_5750.JPG

Absolutely stunning mailday mate, so glad you got this matter sorted and cards in hand minus a huge Customs bill.
Mutombo and Robinson have two of the most impressive autos in the game, smooth as silk with style.
The patches on the Delly are sensational and great to see some more J Kidds for the pc. Those dual patch Flawless are beauts.

Man happy to see they arrived safely and cheaply! That Mutombo co signers auto is crazy, love that the whole card is his auto and the giant 55 what a great card!, The additions to your Kidd PC are crazy great too!

Wow no wonder you were sweating on this delivery!! Awesome selection there Michael, congrats on the monster haul

That haul would be impressive over a year but a couple of months worth is some real heavy hitting!

Great choice in players too!

Dammmmnn Michael that is a sweet haul love those DRobs

Thanks mate. Just saw your post, some really nice stuff there too :)

That haul would be impressive over a year but a couple of months worth is some real heavy hitting!

Great choice in players too!

We do seem to like the similar players...great minds!

Awesome lot mate, nice way to finish 2016

Thanks mate :)

Too many nice cards in that list my favs.

Thank you :)

Yeah good variety of Ballers there mate.

Thanks man. I agree !

Wow no wonder you were sweating on this delivery!! Awesome selection there Michael, congrats on the monster haul

Thanks bro. Yeah relived to say the least. Monthly shipments from now on!

Love those J Kidd Flawless!

Thanks man. Still would love one of those USA Eminence autos you have.

Man happy to see they arrived safely and cheaply! That Mutombo co signers auto is crazy, love that the whole card is his auto and the giant 55 what a great card!, The additions to your Kidd PC are crazy great too!

The retired guys always seem to take much more care with their autos even when they were active players. Card also has a Ron Mercer auto on the back...not sure why that combination though lol.

Absolutely stunning mailday mate, so glad you got this matter sorted and cards in hand minus a huge Customs bill.
Mutombo and Robinson have two of the most impressive autos in the game, smooth as silk with style.
The patches on the Delly are sensational and great to see some more J Kidds for the pc. Those dual patch Flawless are beauts.

Thanks man. Yeah very happy and relived!

Kidd has not been featured much in 16-17 so far which hopefully means I can have more funds to go after some rarer and bigger cards.

I love it!
Great to see that everything is in hand!

LMK if selling or trading that Dikembe Flawless Auto!

Thanks man. Will let you know :)

I am not going to select one or two cards to comment on as it would not be fair to those left out.

Needless to say, how may pc's, side and main do you actually have.

You mail days always amaze me.

I am not going to select one or two cards to comment on as it would not be fair to those left out.

Needless to say, how may pc's, side and main do you actually have.

You mail days always amaze me.

Just one main PC. And endless side PCs that constantly changes because I like too many players :lol:

Back
Top Bottom