Considering selling this UD Ultimate Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
I'm grappling with the difficult decision to sell this set of UD Ultimates. It took me a long time to complete the set and it was an immensely satisfying chase, however they have been tucked away safely in a box and will remain there until such time as I have a larger house and wall space to frame and display them.

Until that time, I sense the money would be more useful to me than the cards. I will sell this set for the right offer, but this is by no means an urgent sale.

I'm just throwing them out there to see if there are any bites. For a sale of this magnitude, I don't want to fork out eBay fees and anyway, the exchange rate is no good for Americans buying internationally.

Nevertheless. Here they are. Feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested or know anyone that would be. Each card is #'d to 75 and is in pristine condition. I don't know of any other completed sets and it will absolutely not be split up.

EC7Wd.jpg

I'd be keen on the 4 Knicks cards if you decide to split.

I was wondering how long it would take to get a comment like this, but even two minutes was quicker than I imagined.

With all due respect, can you read and comprehend basic instructions?

I said this set will not be split. End of story.

Wow. I guess my saying IF you ever decide is hard to understand. Forgive me for being interested in buying something you want to sell.

Wow. I guess my saying IF you ever decide is hard to understand. Forgive me for being interested in buying something you want to sell.

Forgive you for what? Asking to buy one of my products on your own terms despite me clearly stating the facts? Please refrain from wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom