hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Great work Dons!

wooden-spoon.jpg

Thought you would like that one Justda :) but heres one for you.....

FREMANTLE: 4.4, 7.8, 10.11, 12.16 ( 88 )
WEST COAST: 3.5, 7.6, 10.8, 12.11 ( 83 )

thumb.jpg

And yes I know im setting myself up bigtime if the pies get done tomorrow (highly unlikely) but theres nothing worse than a fence sitter :)

Edit : yer mate :) pies fan

Shoes said:
And yes I know im setting myself up bigtime if the pies get done tomorrow (highly unlikely) but theres nothing worse than a fence sitter :)

Edit : yer mate :) pies fan

Forget tomorrow, see you next week big talker! :lol: Fancy a wager on the Pies next week Shoes? :)

LOL - Im happy saints with a big win today over the doggies and the g-train in great form!!! :)

EDIT: great to see the dons heading for that spoon, but i think brisbane might give them some competition ;)

Why is that, WCE will be the favourites at home.......at least the TAB are paying for me for my my bet this week and not you ;)

1) Essendon won't win the spoon
2) You Pies scum have won one flag in 50 years, so how about you shut the **** up :)
3) Crows or Eagles will win the flag, everyone else is playing for draft picks

3) Crows or Eagles will win the flag, everyone else is playing for draft picks

bargey i agree with your first two points but this ones a little farfetched. there is no longer priority picks, so we dont have sides like the pies in the past few years fixing games to get two top 5 picks. davey and bruce werent even picked up in the draft, i dont look into the draft much, its not like the NBA. Players get moulded at the club and any player drafted has the ability to be good its just whether they want it or not.
this season will be the most evenly balanced year we have seen for quite some time.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=5766&page=2

as i posted to the above..

as an essendon fan, i've seen 4 premiership cups being raised, a few grand final defeats, quite a few anzac day wins, james hird, lloyd kicking 100 twice, a shootout between the leagues greatest in ablett/salmon, the ultimate comeback against the roos, a brownlow medalist in wanganeen/hird, and a fantastic run and goal in the 1993 grand final by michael long.. I'm more than happy to sit through some bad seasons if it means rebuilding the side with some great talent as well as some veterans.. I'm happy to get a good draft pick and build for the future.. we have some great young talent right now and yes it's painful.. but I'll get over it.. I've had to endure the bulls do the same thing, and it's paid off.. mind you i jumped on the kings bandwagon until such time.. not that i'll do that in the afl.. and also i've seen my magic/titans/giants merge/fold.. I'm ready for anything the bombers have to go through...

why thank you..

i should also point out as an essendon fan, i've also see collingwood heartbreakingly beaten by 7 points 2002, and belted 2003... don't know whats better.. us winning one or watching you lose one when you all think your on top of the world

MetallicA' said:
bargey i agree with your first two points but this ones a little farfetched. there is no longer priority picks, so we dont have sides like the pies in the past few years fixing games to get two top 5 picks. davey and bruce werent even picked up in the draft, i dont look into the draft much, its not like the NBA. Players get moulded at the club and any player drafted has the ability to be good its just whether they want it or not.
this season will be the most evenly balanced year we have seen for quite some time.
You miss my point. There are only two sides that can win the flag IMO, those two are a class above every other club in the comp. They might drop the occassional game along the way, but when the real stuff comes around they'll shine. No other club is even in the race.

Back
Top Bottom