COMPLETED! Official All-Time Basketball Draft Thread #3

Game 6

6a.JPG
6b.JPG
6c.JPG

Series tied 3-3

some interesting stats in there, some weird players of the game, what does everyone think of the software?

it honestly has to be better than voting

is it only cause we have all time teams that there was so many game 7's? if we put the Bulls above up against last years hornets, surely would be a sweep, I might give that a try next week and see the result

Kudos to you KGF4L- big effort mate!

I will also point out that if David Robinson didn't choke in the clutch game 7 moment by bricking two free throws and a match winner from 16 ft the playoff landscape woudl have been much different! ...that and I probably should make my picks in advance next time this all sims!

For the stats nerds out there.....this is what my squad achieved over a seven game series by average and per 36. Mookie Blaylock stinks! ...and the one guy I was relying on for scoring punch was one of the last effective offensive performers, I'm looking at you Pistol Pete!

1588254343912.png

For the stats nerds out there.....this is what my squad achieved over a seven game series by average and per 36. Mookie Blaylock stinks! ...and the one guy I was relying on for scoring punch was one of the last effective offensive performers, I'm looking at you Pistol Pete!

1588254343912.png

You ARE a nerd wow! I love it lol!

I'm surprised at Mookie, if I have time I'll do the stats from his performance last draft and compare, from memory I had him (or the #1 all time draft) and he did well that's why he was on my short list to pick until you did!

Great idea with that spreadsheet! something for me to do when I'm bored, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom