COMC pickups

Nice additions!
at that price how long did it take to get to you?
I requested it on the 17/01/( it was shipped on the 02/02/). The whole process took 4 and a half weeks. A significant improvement on the last time I did it. Last year I paid $115 for Priority Rushed and it took 7 weeks!

It's fair to say I have a love/hate relationship with COMC. I probably wouldn't be in the hobby anymore if it wasn't for them but they have caused me some grief over the last 12 months. First world problems I guess. I've learnt to just go with it and I was stoked to get the shipment today - especially since the courier delivered the wrong parcel and I had to bail them up and search half their van before getting the chocolates.

Last edited:
I requested it on the 17/01/( it was shipped on the 02/02/). The whole process took 4 and a half weeks. A significant improvement on the last time I did it. Last year I paid $115 for Priority Rushed and it took 7 weeks! It's pretty bad considering that when I order from Steel City collectibles it takes less than 2 weeks with economy post and rarely costs me more than $40-$50. I best leave it there or I will lose my mind...again.

It's fair to say I have a love/hate relationship with COMC. I probably wouldn't be in the hobby anymore if it wasn't for them but they have caused me some grief over the last 12 months. First world problems I guess. I've learnt to just go with it and I was stoked to get the shipment today - especially since the courier delivered the wrong parcel and I had to bail them up and search half their van before getting the chocolates.

cheers for the info. I’ll compare it when I ship mine from COMC to SMC and the SMC to Syd

I haven't heard of SMC. I presume you're doing it because it is cheaper than getting it from COMC directly. Hobby life was simpler pre-covid. You'd pay $5-$7 for 300 cards from COMC and get them within 6 weeks. Times have certainly changed.

I haven't heard of SMC. I presume you're doing it because it is cheaper than getting it from COMC directly. Hobby life was simpler pre-covid. You'd pay $5-$7 for 300 cards from COMC and get them within 6 weeks. Times have certainly changed.

https://shipmycards.com/dashboard

@ShipMyCards

they have a fedex option, usually about 6 days for me. maybe around the same price or a bit cheaper but it's the speed and service

I gave up on shipping via comc direct, especially factoring in insurance and custom fees.
Comc - SMC - Home, last two I've done like this.
Last year people were waiting months and months. I think I got a shipment in 20 or so days.
SMC are great, can't recommend them highly enough.

Oh, I don't know anything about soccer cards but it's always nice to get a mail day!

I gave up on shipping via comc direct, especially factoring in insurance and custom fees.
Comc - SMC - Home, last two I've done like this.
Last year people were waiting months and months. I think I got a shipment in 20 or so days.
SMC are great, can't recommend them highly enough.

Oh, I don't know anything about soccer cards but it's always nice to get a mail day!
Good to hear. I'm going to have a look into SMC. I have waited for 5 months before with COMC and it was only after I had an epic meltdown on social media that they pulled their finger out. It's not ideal and it was seriously stressful at a time when I had significant other issues going on in my life. All I've ever wanted from them is some communication. As of now I have an economy shipment with them which I requested in the first week of November and which has yet to ship. It was due to ship on the 9/02/ and if they were being nice perhaps they could've chucked it in with this shipment. Wishful thinking. It's a shame because they were once a pleasure to deal with.

Hopefully there will be some more mail days in the near future.

cheers for the info. I’ll compare it when I ship mine from COMC to SMC and the SMC to Syd

People are having to resort to making official complaints to the Washington Attorney General's office to get them to ship. That game can't go on for much longer.

I will consider it nothing less than a miracle if I ever see my cards again ( $600USD worth). I'll be making a complaint with the AG myself on Monday if they keep up the silence. One of my shipments was requested last November and was meant to ship in the first week of February. Yet to ship and no response from them. How much longer can they operate like that?

Back
Top Bottom