COMC Mail: Immaculate Variations Set Update & More!

Roydngr

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Hey fellas, finally shipped some of my COMC mailbox home and despite knowing the contents I still had a ball opening the package! After vowing not to gamble on any Panini high end this year this mailday was certainly sweet consolation

First up, 8 more additions to my doomed-from-the-start set chase:

Jennings

Lawson

Garnett

Melo (traded my 7/7, this is the replacement)

Johnson

Gordon

My 2 favourites

Erving

Chamberlain

Huge thank you to the34truth for his help in securing some of these key pieces!

Now at 91% for the veteran set (here are the rest)...

And still looking for:

Derrick Rose #'d to /1
Chris Bosh #'d to /1
Anfernee Hardaway #'d to /1
Alex English #'d to /2
Moses Malone #'d to /2
John Wall #'d to /2
Allen Iverson #'d to /3
Ben Gordon #'d to /8
Dwight Howard #'d to /12

Bucket's open to any of the above!

Moving on... random asst. goodies:

Dirty Dumars patch - w/ bad boy blood?!

1/1's

Celtic GOLD!!

Love the design of NT Logo sigs this year so I was happy to pick up a beautiful English 1/1!

Beefed up the Kyrie PC with this mailday!

1/10

'IR' nameplate

This is the first game worn logo auto I've seen and being the impatient fool that I am I had to pick it up!

Which completes my new "Big 3"!

Thanks for the look!

You are the King! Only the highest quality in your maildays! Good luck finishing that set... The Penny sold a while back, unfortunately I never even seen it listed it was sold BIN for 699 in a matter of minutes... but you never know it may pop up again!

Holly moly! They are some downright dirty cards!!! Love the set of Immac patches...amazing, I can imagine having a ball opening that package. Excellent mailday mate...by the way is that Chandler numbered 3/6? haha I have to know

Day-um! Wish I could pick up random cards like that! LOgomen! Tag booklets! Filthy jumbo patches - sick stuff indeed!

Wowee that mail day is just BANANAS!!!!

So many goodies, must have been christmas opening all those bad boys up

The old doomed from the start set chase...I'm on 1 of those now... They look sick though!

And epic rest of the mailday!!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm happy to be amongst those of you who can appreciate some cardboard eye candy! Everyone else thinks I'm weird

Hehe, hardly mate, I just haven't shipped from COMC for like 7 months so this mailday is simply more 'concentrated'! Sadly missed the Penny and several others; too slow to BIN or just outbid. Hopefully I get a second chance

Holly moly! They are some downright dirty cards!!! Love the set of Immac patches...amazing, I can imagine having a ball opening that package. Excellent mailday mate...by the way is that Chandler numbered 3/6? haha I have to know

Thank you man & yep Tyson's #'d 3/6

The old doomed from the start set chase...I'm on 1 of those now... They look sick though!

And epic rest of the mailday!!

Thanks & good luck with your chase, who doesn't enjoy a challenge?