Collingwood signature collection!!

Mattya123456

Oz Card addict
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
mattya123456
I haven't done a mail day for 12 months so I thought I would put up all the Collingwood signatures I have picked up in that time.
A big thanks to all the members on here that have done deals and trades to help with my collection.
ENJOY!!!

e8258a7e05d937384526fc96bcacf41b_zps93710ecd.jpg

6d3fb8dfc8545dcd5afae1204c8f7d2a_zpsfca8e5db.jpg

50a2f6116ca367e737c170610ca32fa2_zps5703e751.jpg

648f25203c67962f0155c343617bd463_zpsdde8a9cf.jpg

64f9ad9c04ce9e5e197155a0d9bbd32f_zps29e030d2.jpg

781f24e488b5375bb2683a614361075e_zpsab4720ef.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Wow! Amazing haul mate - great job :)

Thanks Matt. Lou Richards Heritage will always be one of my favourites.

Some of them look familiar haha :p well done any guernsey numbered cards or low numbers in that lot?

Some of them should look familiar mate, thanks.
No guernsey numbered and not really any all that low, except for the Jordan Russell #0004( thanks George AKA banana)
I picked up the Thomas and Pendles DPS in the past month and managed to find them in # sequence. Thomas #038 and Pendles #039. So if anyone has or knows where Danny Stanley DPS #040/275 I'm interested.

Nice collection there mate. I have the majority in the select series that's all I collect. Just missing Nathan Buckley Brownlow signature, Len Thompson Case Card signature and Dale Thomas Herald Sun signature. I will do a post one day with all my cards. Looks like you are missing Leigh Brown from 2000 and Nick Davis from 2003.

Nice collection there mate. I have the majority in the select series that's all I collect. Just missing Nathan Buckley Brownlow signature, Len Thompson Case Card signature and Dale Thomas Herald Sun signature. I will do a post one day with all my cards. Looks like you are missing Leigh Brown from 2000 and Nick Davis from 2003.

Thanks Robert!
I'm on the look out still for the Len Thompson case card sig also. I did have a Dale Thomas sig from the Herald sun but sold it about 12 months ago on eBay. Ended up only getting about $80 for it from memory and I'm still kicking myself over selling it.
I have another card coming which should be in the letter box tomorrow hopefully and will put up a pic.
Would be great to see your collection some time soon Robert :)

Thanks Robert!
I'm on the look out still for the Len Thompson case card sig also. I did have a Dale Thomas sig from the Herald sun but sold it about 12 months ago on eBay. Ended up only getting about $80 for it from memory and I'm still kicking myself over selling it.
I have another card coming which should be in the letter box tomorrow hopefully and will put up a pic.
Would be great to see your collection some time soon Robert :)

Go pies! I really like your collection, Do you collect Teamcoach? I only have a few Collingwood Signature cards they do cost a bit haha but anyways Great Job!

Go pies! I really like your collection, Do you collect Teamcoach? I only have a few Collingwood Signature cards they do cost a bit haha but anyways Great Job!

Thanks Mimi! I have only recently started collecting Teamcoach. Got a couple of stars and magic wilds but not that much. I only started collecting Teamcoach cause I was running out of collingwood cards to collect :)

Thanks Mimi! I have only recently started collecting Teamcoach. Got a couple of stars and magic wilds but not that much. I only started collecting Teamcoach cause I was running out of collingwood cards to collect :)
Haha do you have the 012 Future Force Grundy and Kennedy Green/ Gold sigs? If you don't you should get them they're awesome!

Not a collingwood supporter but I got to say that collection looks brilliant great job and hope u will build up to the best collection in the world! Of collingwood ;)

Back
Top Bottom