Collection to date

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
hi evertone, this is everything ive managed to collect over the years so far. some pack pulled but most purchased. also if anyone has a tony lockett legend signature for sale i would like to buy it so i can complete the legacy legend signature set. thanks.
9B1AD363-43BD-4F68-B65F-7F528CD3F898.jpeg

hi evertone, this is everything ive managed to collect over the years so far. some pack pulled but most purchased. also if anyone has a tony lockett legend signature for sale i would like to buy it so i can complete the legacy legend signature set

hi evertone, this is everything ive managed to collect over the years so far. some pack pulled but most purchased. also if anyone has a tony lockett legend signature for sale i would like to buy it so i can complete the legacy legend signature set. thanks.
9B1AD363-43BD-4F68-B65F-7F528CD3F898.jpeg
I think I know a great collection when I see one,and that,s outstanding. Especially the Phillip Hughes card.👍

Hahaha 😁 nah man, still a good card indeed worth sharing! Goodzee a gift for to the Swans and comp he was!
Cheers mate. It’s a great card and yes he was fantastic. I just wish these high end cards were a bit cheaper so I could get my hands on a few more of them😜. Also, If you know anyone selling the 2008 Gary Ablett MVP redemption I would love to buy it (at the right price of course!)
Cheers

believe it or not, this is the first supremacy card ive ever got. Signature is in perfect condition, one touch is just a bit scratchy. Traded a box of optimum plus $50 on top. good deal?
Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 10.47.11 pm.png

Last edited:
I know what you mean there in terms of saving up since obtaining latest editions! Looking forward to see what your next update will be!

Back
Top Bottom