Collecting Autographs at NBA Games

ballack462

OzCardTrader
Real Name
andrew
Ok I'm going to a Rose Garden game (Trailblazers) I was hoping someone here is an expert on collecting autographs at games!

Better to get them before or after game?

How early or late i'll have to be?

Do I need a pass to get to these places?

Those kind of things!!! THANKS

get there very early when they shoot around. If you're lucky you will get most of the guys who come out to shoot to sign. The teams come out at different entrances, so you may have to pick a team and ride it out. If you hustle and get a bit of luck though you can move between the entrances. All you need is your regular ticket and they let you go down to the player entrance and wait. I haven't done this a tonne, but I got an AK47 jersey auto'd (for my son) and a Bogut jersey auto'd (for me).....and a Jazz hat auto'd by a bunch of the team from the 2 times I have tried. Good luck.....share with us any you are lucky enough to get

So even if you don't have top notch tickets they allow you before the game to go courtside?? And get autos?

Someone else said that you go to the stadiums gate and when they open you run to the player tunnel?

How do you find where the tunnel is?

How early is early? For a 7:00pm game!

for a 7pm game get there no later then 5:30pm I would say. They let anyone in who has a ticket, as you're only getting autos. The court has 4 corners, so you have 4 options of where they come out. They come out on the same side, and shoot from the same end the tunnel is at. Not hard to figure out. Plus there is always plenty of peeps hanging round to get autos, so u will know where it's at

I was hoping ot go to the New Orleans hornets game....Does anyone not sign? And is it immpossible to get a chris paul?

Get to game 1hour 30 min early go in stadium. walk down to court level?

go through gate when opened and try and get to the players tunnel?

dunno about CP3 and player tendencies. I think it is more how they feel on the night. You can't get into the player tunnels......you go to the railing by the tunnels and stand there and they sign as they go in. You may have to bounce a few fools to get in there and u may have to dangle your hand down to them.

Back
Top Bottom