Christmas Breaks!

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Guess it must be Christmas...so time to break some boxes! Not as big as some past efforts due to the crap Aussie dollar and card funds being used elsewhere...but not too shabby anyway... Most of this was bought during the various Black Friday sales and the like...there were some pretty good deals to be had...
IMG_4239 (Medium).JPG

Wouldn't be a Christmas break without some Arrow boxes, though it's hard to get stuff I need now. Was happy to pull the S2 Caity Lotz auto as I needed that, everything else I already had unfortunately.
xmas2019g (Medium).jpg

Supergirl was cheap so took a stab at a couple of boxes. Finally snagged some relics of Supergirl/Danvers and did well getting a bonus dual relic and an extra auto. Pretty happy to get the Chyler Leigh auto, major character and probably the second biggest auto in the set...
xmas2019i (Medium).jpg

After seeing some case breaks of Star Trek Inflection, I jumped on a couple of boxes. This product is pretty loaded. In a case break I had spots in the 30's and still got major character autos. Got a few good ones in my 2 boxes also. Some nice inserts as well..
xmas2019k (Medium).jpg
xmas2019l (Medium).jpg

And then there's Star Wars... Went 2 boxes of the new Masterwork and must have got 2 of the stinkiest boxes around LOL! Voice actor auto's...grrrr! Highlight was a pretty nice sketch but this was a waste of money. Still no big name auto for me. Must say the base and parallels are nice this time though.
xmas2019e (Medium).jpg

Went 2 boxes of Evolution as it's one of the only products with nearly all the big names in it at a reasonable price. Stiff odds though. Didn't even know they made booklets of the flag cards..LOL!
xmas2019f (Medium).jpg

Two boxes of Empire Black and White...Awesome IG-88 sketch...haven't figured out the artist yet, but we missed it initially in the break as it looked like a photo!
xmas2019a (Medium).jpg

Two boxes of Road to Rise of Skywalker treated me pretty well with a nice Laura Dern Auto Plate - hate her character in Last Jedi, but she was good in Jurassic Park etc

xmas2019c (Medium).jpg

Lastly I went a box of Star Wars Chrome Legacy...this wasn't a great release so it was going pretty cheap. I didn't pull an Auto, but I reckon I did pretty well. ;)
xmas2019b (Medium).jpg

Would have been great fun busting

Results a little disappointing outside the Luke medallion...unfortunately I know this feeling too well when it comes to Star Wars breaks.

Back
Top Bottom