Christmas 23 Box Break Bonanza!! - Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how quick this filled G! Especially this close to Xmas! Great to see everyone getting behind the cause! I think its a pretty cool idea plenty of variety and evenly spread hits! $100 buying a spot in 23 boxes over 7 series is Mad! Good work :thumbsup:

Can't believe how quick this filled G! Especially this close to Xmas! Great to see everyone getting behind the cause! I think its a pretty cool idea plenty of variety and evenly spread hits! $100 buying a spot in 23 boxes over 7 series is Mad! Good work :thumbsup:
i grabbed a spot because random teams will work well with 09/10, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14... there aren't many teams that aren't covered somewhere in there for nice rookies.

ey g i reckon u should think bout doing this same concept but with a few high end products as well and a higher price fee, like u could put these products in

that flawless case ($5000)
immac case (somewhere round $3750 id assume)
half case of

preferred
gold standard
crusade
innovation

make it so there is like $15000 of product.
and then 30 people to chuck in $500 each.

obviously doesnt have to b before christmas just sometime next year.
just like how we did that 6 case break a couple years ago with heaps of diff product.

ey g i reckon u should think bout doing this same concept but with a few high end products as well and a higher price fee, like u could put these products in

that flawless case ($5000)
immac case (somewhere round $3750 id assume)
half case of

preferred
gold standard
crusade
innovation

make it so there is like $15000 of product.
and then 30 people to chuck in $500 each.

obviously doesnt have to b before christmas just sometime next year.
just like how we did that 6 case break a couple years ago with heaps of diff product.
finding 30 people to have over $500 each would be hard work...

Sold Out guys!! Awesome work!

Payment is due by Wednesday next week, thinking of a Friday Night, 13 Dec, Bust!

Might list a similar Group Break for Boxing Day, for those of us who luck out with socks and brute shaving cream this Xmas....
just wondering how to pay? Don't wanna lose the spot

@ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE Spot is all yours - for those who missed out and there seemed to be a few, I'm listing a Boxing Day Bust Up!

Designed specifically for those people that don't get enough Basketball Cards for Christmas presents :)
@spanishsahara payment can be made to cherrycollectables<@>hotmail.com via PayPal or PM me for bank deets. Remember to note "xmasbonanza' and include your address!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom