Cherry Red Packs - Just $50 - Find an Immaculate Hobby Box Redemption! - Packs Drawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on peoples thoughts on the packs the overall value was $500-750 more than market value. That has to be spread and someone people always get unlucky, but we always like to have a few really big hits for the chaser in all of us!

Too much info makes them a little stale and they lose the excitement of regualr packs! That said, best value packs out there!

Still a box sitting in the Platinum packs!!
And a jordan bulls auto and bron cavs auto... #shamelessplug
Just on peoples thoughts on the packs the overall value was $500-750 more than market value. That has to be spread and someone people always get unlucky, but we always like to have a few really big hits for the chaser in all of us!

Too much info makes them a little stale and they lose the excitement of regualr packs! That said, best value packs out there!

Mate your great for doing these type of packs for the people, where else can people get a 1 in 60 chance to open their own Immaculate Box, or a Michael Jordan auto (one of the most desired auto's for I would say 99% of collector's) plus other Superstar player's auto's, for a mere $50 like with your recent Cherrypacks. And now even better odd of 1 in 10 with the $360 Cherry packs. Absolutely amazing value.

But hate too say it (and hate it if I get myself in trouble)

It looks like you have learnt nothing by listing these platinum packs as follows

• Michael Jordan autograph - 1:10
  • 2014-15 Panini Immaculate Basketball Hobby Box - 1:10
  • LeBron James autograph- 1:5
  • Durant or Kobe autograph - 1:2
  • Hobby Pack - 1:1

You need to list What the actual cards (big hits) are and I will say it if you dislike me for saying it so be it. But this listing style makes you look shady.

The way you list gives me the impression you are just waiting to see what does not sell in your for sale thread to add it to these packs.

You do come across as a guy who is trying hard to do something for the people but you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Say what the EXACT hits are UPFRONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really can not be that hard you have only to list-

A total of 8 cards and the type of Hobby Pack

So you will not have a pain in the a** person like me.

It does not matter if it is a $10 pack or a $1000 pack

As I am a person who as I have said before struggles to control my emotions and it may make me come across as a a**h*** I am sorry for my comments if it offends people, but unless something gets said these things can slowly become larger problems. With that said.

This will be the last I say on this matter or others like it before I find myself banned or possible disliked by some for speaking up.

Thanks Shane

Mate your great for doing these type of packs for the people, where else can people get a 1 in 60 chance to open their own Immaculate Box, or a Michael Jordan auto (one of the most desired auto's for I would say 99% of collector's) plus other Superstar player's auto's, for a mere $50 like with your recent Cherrypacks. And now even better odd of 1 in 10 with the $360 Cherry packs. Absolutely amazing value.

But hate too say it (and hate it if I get myself in trouble)

It looks like you have learnt nothing by listing these platinum packs as follows

• Michael Jordan autograph - 1:10
  • 2014-15 Panini Immaculate Basketball Hobby Box - 1:10
  • LeBron James autograph- 1:5
  • Durant or Kobe autograph - 1:2
  • Hobby Pack - 1:1

You need to list What the actual cards (big hits) are and I will say it if you dislike me for saying it so be it. But this listing style makes you look shady.

The way you list gives me the impression you are just waiting to see what does not sell in your for sale thread to add it to these packs.

You do come across as a guy who is trying hard to do something for the people but you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Say what the EXACT hits are UPFRONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really can not be that hard you have only to list-

A total of 8 cards and the type of Hobby Pack

So you will not have a pain in the a** person like me.

It does not matter if it is a $10 pack or a $1000 pack

As I am a person who as I have said before struggles to control my emotions and it may make me come across as a a**h*** I am sorry for my comments if it offends people, but unless something gets said these things can slowly become larger problems. With that said.

This will be the last I say on this matter or others like it before I find myself banned or possible disliked by some for speaking up.

Thanks Shane

Mate, that whole essay is not necessary. You already said your piece - who are you to tell someone how to run their business? Either you talk with your wallet, or you don't. Pretty simple - your point has already been made.

Firstly, i dont show the exact cards purely to maintain the thrill of the unknown. If people want to take an even money chance at doubling their money, Bet on black.

Also, what is a great card to you is not necessarily a great card to someone else.

I packout substantially over current ebay market value compared to the cost of the packs combined. Show me a $50 box with s Jordan auto or potential $800+ redemption? A 1:15 chance of a superstar? ?

As for questioning our integrity, the Platinum packs, as with all our Cherry packs, are put aside and I guarantee that you won't find a single card in a current sale thread. But I don't need to justify myself, we go live every week and prove it. Tune in and watch single pack boxes with case hit patches drop every week. Watch me tell people they have a 1 in 2 chances of a case hit and still give them $5 off the boxes.

Always happy to consider feedback and thanks to many ozct members we have improved heaps of our offerings, but these packs are untouchable AS is our integrity.

#rantover and last word on this by me.

my pack just arrived today.
obviously i won't find MJ/Kobe (since some of those lucky fellas had already posted those) LOL
but i guess my pack is quite decent :thumbsup:

20150608_182008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom