Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, Iverson & More in 13-14 Flawless!

BigAl83

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
beller20nba
I totally forgot about this, and probably not a lot of you guys saw this. I kind of had a feeling this wasnt supposed to leak out so i took a screenshot of it. Just checked and it indeed has been removed from the Panini wordpress blog :D

One of the Panini guys listed some really interesting names for 2013-14 Flawless Basketball!!

Scan.jpg

I just cant imagine what a Charles Barkley Patch/Auto will go for, im guessing it will be ridiculous! :eek:

Have to give it to Panini....they are chasing some of the autos we have been wanting for a while!

Damon Stoudamire would be sweet, especially if its a raptors jersey. Wait till they over produce Barkley autos though, then the people who paid $1000+ for his autographics will be pissed.

I couldn't agree more.

But it will still be awesome and just like the Shaq Autos, those not in a rush can wait to pick them up.

Barkley is such a huge IN. His will def start at $1k.

AI is a huge draw also.

Now if they could just get Tim Duncan:)

Have to give it to Panini....they are chasing some of the autos we have been wanting for a while!

Haven't we heard all this before though? I could've sworn they previously announced Barkley as a signer? Nothing obviously eventuated. Isn't AI, Miner signing only for UD at the moment?

Haven't we heard all this before though? I could've sworn they previously announced Barkley as a signer? Nothing obviously eventuated. Isn't AI, Miner signing only for UD at the moment?

I guarantee AI would sign for anybody that will pay.

Minor would be cool but I don't think there's much value in that. A nice little throwback guy though.

I guarantee AI would sign for anybody that will pay.

Minor would be cool but I don't think there's much value in that. A nice little throwback guy though.

Lol he might be contracted to only UD though (AI that is).... Miner might have little value, but as someone who appreciates his autos, would love to see one in a NBA uniform! Hopefully he isn't contracted!

They need Shawn Kemp in the set. I probably couldn't afford one tho!

You'd be surprised, I think you can get a Malone Flawless Auto in the $100 range. Surely Kemp couldn't be too much more?

Lol he might be contracted to only UD though (AI that is).... Miner might have little value, but as someone who appreciates his autos, would love to see one in a NBA uniform! Hopefully he isn't contracted!

Yeah I don't think he'd be exclusive, I mean Reggie also signed in the last All time greats set. I did a search and couldn't find any more info.

Yeah Minor is certainly a cool draw. A bit of fun for sure.

You'd be surprised, I think you can get a Malone Flawless Auto in the $100 range. Surely Kemp couldn't be too much more?

Yeah I don't think he'd be exclusive, I mean Reggie also signed in the last All time greats set. I did a search and couldn't find any more info.

Yeah Minor is certainly a cool draw. A bit of fun for sure.

Either way, I'm intrigued to see who actually signs in the next set!

Either way, I'm intrigued to see who actually signs in the next set!

Me too. I'd also like to see a little less white in Flawless. Some sets are fine but a bit more colour and yeah the checklist needs a couple of surprises.

And I really hope they can keep Anthony Davis signing, if not, I'll never get an auto of his.

Me too. I'd also like to see a little less white in Flawless. Some sets are fine but a bit more colour and yeah the checklist needs a couple of surprises.

And I really hope they can keep Anthony Davis signing, if not, I'll never get an auto of his.

Agree, would be nice for them to separate the designs on NT and Flawless, they look way to similar!

AI has signed for Panini before, so no, he's not exclusive to UD. If he is, what's the point of having someone operate an eBay store on behalf of him and selling his autographed stuff?

Back
Top Bottom