Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Man Utd
Schalke 04 v FC Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milan
Olympiacos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v FC Sevilla

My Team Fenerbahce didnt do too badly in the draw, this is the 1st time they have gotten this far. A win at home could be enough to get them through.

Anyone else support a team in the 16?

MAN Utd - don't know much about Lyon, which tells me they realistically should not be a threat. I imagine going to semi finals again this year.

Lyon are a very good team. Coached I believe by Gerard Houllier. I think last year or the year before they went 20 odd games without losing.

Liverpool for me. We get Inter Milan. Should do the goods on them as they are rather slow at the back.

Lyon are a very good team. Coached I believe by Gerard Houllier. I think last year or the year before they went 20 odd games without losing.

Liverpool for me. We get Inter Milan. Should do the goods on them as they are rather slow at the back.

yep liverpool all the way :v::v::v:

Lyon were a very good team last year but they lost a few players so i think Man U should easily beat them. Liverpool on the other hand have a very tough encounter, Inter are on fire and could cause headaches.

Ibrahimovic is the only Inter player worth worrying about and Carra should take care of him. If we get Agger back then alls the better as Sami is a wee bit slow nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom