Cazaly Classic Signature Prices.

dale

OzCardTrader
Real Name
dale
My old man is thinking about off loading them.
The Barker/Modra/Jezza/Pratt he pulled from packs back in the day.
If I remember correctly it wasn't well known that the set contained autographed cards he was lucky & pulled the Barker early so he went a bit crazy trying to complete the set. Never found a Baker or Waterman.

Need prices on the below.
Jesalenko
Roach
Modra
Pratt
Barker

Going by prices on ascc magazine price guide
Jesaulenko $275
Roach $160
Modra $180
Barker $160
Pratt $240

Pratt was done on a common card so there is a lot of fakes, now I'm only quoting prices from a price guide so they might be way off, I have never dealt with them so I'm not sure I usually go by ebay sold listings for a true value but nothing on there

Thanks!
I don't really collect footy....but ohh well
I picked them up at $150 each. I looked at the Pratt on the select site & the signature doesn't go with what all the others look like. It is also a different common card.
We did pull two of these back in the day & had them confirmed as being Bob's signature by his daughter(someone Ryan). Still have the letter.

Here is a pic. Sorry about the flash
F9018229-46AE-45DC-8B5D-9A769B2BD4DB_zpsu8hnz9k3.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the prices I put up I don't think are right I think they are worth more, as for the pratt he signed 3 different commons that year so would be different variations

Woah!
That looks like the only one that couldn't potentially be faked.
Apart from the shine they look the same as the gold card.
The Modra is obviously missing the blue.

I decided to buy his full collection.
Will post some pics later. A lot of cricket & football signatures.
A lot of it I will be trying to move.

Currently still have them all..
I have had someone contact me wanting a price as a lot - I just need to figure out a price for the person who requested that first.

PM me what your after - If the sale of the lot doesn't go through I will contact you next in line.

Haha lucky packs.

Funny story behind the Modra & Barker signatures, I used to live near a local milk bar the old man who ran it was related to John Dugdale.
My dad gave him the Cazaly card that featured Dugdale in return for a few packs. My dad pulled the Modra & Barker signatures out of the packs he got given for the Dugdale.

Back
Top Bottom