Cavs Down Under: Kyrie/Delly PC

Holly sh!t man...those cards are INSANE!!! That ROOKIE Tag booklet is plain killer man, love that Gold auto PRIZM /10 of Kyrie and soo many crazy patches of Delly! Love the case man, wives just...don't...get...IT, sometimes it's so painful with my wife man haha yet when they buy clothing (and not just one piece) we are supposed to focus on all of them when they show them haha

That's a shedload of cardboard man! To complete the briefcase effect just make sure to handcuff it to yourself - your missus will think you've really lost it!

Thanks for the comments guys! Got a few new pickups in hand...

Delly's earnt himself a suitcase. Thanks G!

BIG Kyrie mail incoming (hopefully) soon...

@Roydngr just seen the new list from panini for redemptions, your black indelible ink is on there :)!!!!
Also am excited as both the auto's from
12-13 intrigue and the spectra all star auto's are on the list :)!!!!!.finally I get some redemptions redeemed from panini.

Found a Fedex package waiting for me when I came home this arvo!

But first:

Newly embellished Fathead Flawless cases (yup... I'm 33, not 10) :eek:

And a big PC 1/1 finally arrived today... Mr. Fourth Quarter:

Teamed with its black printing plate 1/1

More updates to come :)

I'm surprised Delly has his own fathead stickers - real nice looking 1/1 - that's how they all should be!

What better time to give a small update to this thread than after Delly's big game 6 :)!

New NT RPA additions /25 & /99

New Immaculate Jersey Numbers Acetate RPA 4/9 - now have #'s 3,4,5/9

The following card is by far my favourite Delly pickup especially after losing #2/5 last year due to a damaged mailer or possibly mail theft :(

Platinum NT RPA 1/5 (matching serial # with my Immaculate Logoman RC)

Still kicking myself for missing out on his NT horizontal Logoman auto 1/1 recently. Maybe I'll get another shot one day...

Kyrie update incoming. Thanks again for the look!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom