CASH PAID! Desperately Needed! 2001 Matthew Knights Heroes Sig. Redemption Card ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyana450

Premiers 17 / 19 / 20
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
nyana450
I am chasing this card to complete the set, as I was lucky enough to pick up the signature card for a bargain but it didn't come with the redemption card. It is probably my most wanted card right now! if anyone has it, pls send me a pm!! :thumbsup:

Re: CASH PAID! Desperately Needed! 2001 Matthew Knights Heroes Sig. Redemption Card O

someone must have this card, please!!!!

Re: CASH PAID! Desperately Needed! 2001 Matthew Knights Heroes Sig. Redemption Card O

Mate -

You wont be able to find the redemption card - for your card....

I mean they both would have matching numbers to be a set,,, very much like this years Prestige...

You would have picked up the signature card for a bargin because alot of the signature cards were somehow put into the public without their redemptions....

I noticed a number of these cards without redemptions on ebay recently - but going very cheap..

If you are serious about getting both cards - sell your auto, and try and find the pair....

damn, i didn't know the redemptions were numbered. r u certain of that?

thanks for that BoondasH1. looks like i am back to trying to find a complete set - i thought i was half way there!! it's a pity, coz the auto i have on the knights card is flawless.

does anyone have redemption card #22?

mate no one would have it - the signature card is a backdoor deal - so they will never match up.. probably still in a pack!

they are numbered, I have a number of these cards.... I am also looking for one or two...but you can generally find them at the card shows pretty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom