case of 09-10 spgu - very nice suns tag team! scans all up!

that tag on the hill is superb!!!!!!! pretty good case with that quad hit..... would have been horrendous without it haha.... congrats mate!!

Man you are a SPGU machine!! Nice hit on the Artest but even better hit on the tag team!!

hey guys... have a look through and see if there's anything that interests you... can do some good prices on multiple buys :v:

Couple of things... you seemed to get dudded on quality control in this case. So many missing autos, the dual patch Theus/Young has pretty bad chipping on the Theus side, and in box 6 pack 4 the 6-jersey looks like the COA sticker had been placed on the front by mistake, then removed and placed on the back - leaving sticker remains... shocking from UD.

Also, in box 2 pack 3 - your triple jersey Durant/Lebron/Kobe, what is the serial number - looks like 008..?

do you think it's worth it to go through UD? i complained about a month ago about a damaged card and it really seems to be going nowhere... i don't want to think about how much effort i'd have to put in to get this going somewhere!!

anyone else had luck getting them to help on various things happening thorugh a whole case and not just with a card?

The fact that you've bought a case, and in fact have bought several cases, means that you are a good customer of theirs, and they have let you down. Imagine if you hadn't pulled the Tag - that case would have been disgraceful and worthwhile complaining about if you ask me. Shorting you of cards (and autos at that), plus damage on others, I'd say it can't hurt just contacting them (probably try by phone if you can) and expressing your disappointment...

i've let UD know now so we'll see what they say!

also, lots here guys that i'm looking to move so let me know if you're keen... just selling at the moment... bank transfer or paypal :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom