Carl Williams dead!!

bashed to death! im guessing he was a real smart arse in prison like he was in the real world

Yeah pretty weird, todays front page of the herald sun( Melbourne) has carl on the front and it reads victorian tax payers payed for his daughter to go to a private school $8000 per year, I wonder if this has anything to do with his death?

Yeah pretty weird, todays front page of the herald sun( Melbourne) has him on the front saying the victorian tax payers payed for his daughter to go to a private school $8000 per year, I wonder if this has anything to do with it?

yea thats a coincidence lol.

i read that he was very upset about the article but thats it

Yeah pretty weird, todays front page of the herald sun( Melbourne) has carl on the front and it reads victorian tax payers payed for his daughter to go to a private school $8000 per year, I wonder if this has anything to do with his death?

My thoughts too. :whistle:

apparently he was ment to face court shortly for some cases on other people. May he was gonna blab but now he's sleeping with the fishys see!

The way i see it i feel sorry for his daughter but u live by the sword u die by the sword.

Back
Top Bottom