Cards needed - finishing of sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious mate.
Why would you post a new thread in the Buying/Selling/Trading section to just link to your wantlist page??
... just doesnt make sense.

I think it does.
Why have sections then?
It was purely a pointless post mate!
The aim is to minimize the threads created, to show other members threads aswell.
How fair would it be, to post the same thing in multiple sections, when it doesnt even relate?

the thread in wantlists is old and was brought up by someone else, I decided to re-post a new thread in buy/selling/trading. It's not going to do any harm by starting a new thread is it? Most people tend to let the smallest errors go, but no you just had to keep persisting when it was not needed. On another matter, why idolize a ex-drug addict?
What about a clean footballer that didn't steal all the spotlight by taking drugs and simply being an amazing footballer like Chris Judd?

the thread in wantlists is old and was brought up by someone else, I decided to re-post a new thread in buy/selling/trading. It's not going to do any harm by starting a new thread is it? Most people tend to let the smallest errors go, but no you just had to keep persisting when it was not needed. On another matter, why idolize a ex-drug addict?
What about a clean footballer that didn't steal all the spotlight by taking drugs and simply being an amazing footballer like Chris Judd?

u idiot.
enough said

ok mate...
i can see you were just wanting to get your wantlist re-noticed, but was just pointing out their was no real need to post a new thread in another section to give a link to your wantlist ... just dont see the sense.

No Idea what your comments about Cousins and who i collect have anything to do with this topic??
I guess it just comes down to an easy dig at someone really,
nice one champ must feel good:D

i agree totally. i was a big fan of him when he was at west coast, and was always hoping he would get back. to come back with the tigers made it all the more satisfying as a fan. it was a top effort for him to keep in shape while he was out of the game, and then to be able to still play well at the top level. :D

Ok, I over exaggerated but I was just annoyed that someone was having a go at me for something small, sorry to all the Cousins fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom