Card storage

bigdee

LF : Tie-Dye Diecuts
Real Name
Daniel
Hey guys I know this thread probably already been done but can't find it was just wondering how you store your cards! I'm looking for a case that can fit 3-4 rows of top loaded cards just wondering if there's anything out there cheers!

I use these from Bunnings $32. Fits one touches, graded cards, top loaders etc. The black bit at the top comes out and you can configure the inserts to make rows instead of boxes. Lockable and sturdy af

http://www.bunnings.com.au/craftright-aluminium-tool-case_p5810577
6188cc0c-14c7-444b-893a-f122fc3a6e47.jpg

don't get the slimline ones of these they don't fit graded cards in there :)

Yup use the exact one as I gave the info for above and you'll be set and won't experience that issue. Just a tip as well, at the bottom of that removable black insert you'll notice 2 little black brackets, literally spin them 180 degrees as they get in the way of one touches and bgs cases if they are left as they are in the pic.
I need a 3rd one but this is how they look with cards in them....

14627085416021709577543.jpg
14627083991601383929168.jpg

Last edited:
Just ducked out and bought this case today from bunnings. $32. Absolutely perfect. If anybody has some spare dividers for this case please let me know. I'm sure we can come to a trade/purchase deal for them.

Hard to say, depends on card thicknesses, one touch v top loaders, etc

Happy to give a count of mine to give you an idea however I would suggest I'm getting approx 350-375ish per case based on what I know I have in hand and the number of cases I own. Half of each case contain one touches with the other half top loaders.

Yeah if all in 1 touches you're looking at about 120 per case if top loaders probably close to 300. I had just over 200 shumpert cards in top loaders and the was room for another full row

Thanks guys, I might look into that case as well

Regarding die cuts, what do you guys think is the best way to store them? Top loader or one touch? I like one touches but not sure they are the greatest for die cut cards that are pointed at the bottom (ie. 16/17 Select)

Back
Top Bottom