For Sale Card Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2011 Select All Star Signature - Mark LeCras (RARE w/no serial number)

Hahahah didn't I sell that to you?

I got a question for both of you, Why do low Numbered AFL Cards sell for more?

example a 018/400 card will sell more than 245/400 card.

any ideas?

thanks

Yes, I bought that card off you Eddy. Need some $$$ so posting it to see what kinda response I get. If there are no bites, as an Eagles fan, I can just hang on to it.

Harsha, I think it's just a matter of personal preference for collectors who prefer low-numbered cards to higher numbered cards. There are some people who place premiums on low-numbered cards and guernsey numbered cards.

Are the signature cards not numbered, supposed to be a small quantity signed by the players that they can give out to friends/family?

Are the signature cards not numbered, supposed to be a small quantity signed by the players that they can give out to friends/family?
I have no idea on the origin of this card. From my understanding there was a small quantity of cards provided for the players to keep and for them to do as they pleased - these were not serially numbered and they were printed with the word "Player" on the part where the serial number was to go.

This is the only one I have seen which is not numbered and does not feature the "player" print on the serial number section.

Hope that helps.
Cheers
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.