For Sale Card Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2011 Select All Star Signature - Mark LeCras (RARE w/no serial number)

Hahahah didn't I sell that to you?

I got a question for both of you, Why do low Numbered AFL Cards sell for more?

example a 018/400 card will sell more than 245/400 card.

any ideas?

Yes, I bought that card off you Eddy. Need some $$$ so posting it to see what kinda response I get. If there are no bites, as an Eagles fan, I can just hang on to it.

Harsha, I think it's just a matter of personal preference for collectors who prefer low-numbered cards to higher numbered cards. There are some people who place premiums on low-numbered cards and guernsey numbered cards.

Are the signature cards not numbered, supposed to be a small quantity signed by the players that they can give out to friends/family?

Are the signature cards not numbered, supposed to be a small quantity signed by the players that they can give out to friends/family?
I have no idea on the origin of this card. From my understanding there was a small quantity of cards provided for the players to keep and for them to do as they pleased - these were not serially numbered and they were printed with the word "Player" on the part where the serial number was to go.

This is the only one I have seen which is not numbered and does not feature the "player" print on the serial number section.

Hope that helps.
Cheers
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom