Card Shows Melbourne?

Great Collectors Heaven Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 25th of March 2012 @ Malvern Town Hall, Cnr Glenferrie Road & High Street, Malvern, Victoria.
The Big 3 @ Sandown - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 6th of May 2012 @ Sandown Racecourse, Princes Highway, Springvale, Victoria.
11th Annual Hobby Leisure & Collectors Carnival - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 24th of June 2012 @ Sandown Racecourse, Princes Highway, Springvale, Victoria.
Great Collectors Heaven Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 26th of August 2012 @ Malvern Town Hall, Cnr Glenferrie Road & High Street, Malvern, Victoria.
Retromania Collectables & Nostalgia Fair - 9.30am to 2pm, Sunday 14th of October 2012 @ the Frankston Arts Centre, Cnr Davey & Young Streets, Frankston, Victoria.
Collectormania X'mas Fair - 9am to 3pm, on either Sunday 2nd or 9th of December 2012 (to be confirmed) @ Sandown Racecourse, Princes Highway, Springvale, Victoria.
APCS Wiliamstown Collectables Show - 9am to 1pm, Sunday ??th of ?? 2012 (to be confirmed) @ the Williamstown Senior Citizens Centre , Cnr Melbourne Road and Ferguson Street, Williamstown, Victoria

There is also the Retromania Collectables & Nostalgia Fair - 9.30am to 2pm, Sunday 12th of February 2012 @ the Frankston Arts Centre, Cnr Davey & Young Streets, Frankston, Victoria. Same guys as the shows above! Eddy obviously isn't going to the Frankston show :)

Wow hadnt checked this thread for a while..lol. Cheers for all the info Eddy and Justin. Where do you find these listings? (except obviously here :) )

I'm thinking of setting a meet up very soon, but not on a large scale. I will keep people posted as to whether it goes ahead or not.

Yeah that was a typo, was meant to say Bentleigh.
I am just looking for a place that is happy to let me set up there. Not so easy! haha
Hopefully I can get rid of my cards that day!

Back
Top Bottom