Card Collection i need advice on

eddy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
edward
Hello, i have just registered for this forum as i have recently come across my cousin's basketball card collection.

There is around 5,000 NBA cards, and looks like basically all of the cards from 1993/1994 and then mixed around the rest of the years.

I have searched on the internet and have seen that some are worth a fair bit such as the Jordan one, which i saw was sold for $30. My cousin i think got them when he was in America at college playing.... but i was wondering what can i do with around 5,000 NBA cards.
ALL IN PERFECT CONDITION
I also have about 2,000 NBL cards although i have given up on them in honesty.
I no these cards will be worth a bit but i just don't no what market to sell them on..... As Ebay will charge me more than i can make on the cards as singles and as a group no one is willing to pay there true worth

The advice would be appreciated

Hey eddy.

It would really depend on the cards. Most base cards would be good for nothing really.

Inserts might rake a few small dollars, and autographed cards would obviously rake something more.

Your best bet is to scan ebay dude, see what's been selling for how much.

DOn't be disappointed if 5,000 cards get you $10....

yeah, inserts and rookie cards are the only things worth even asking about. there's enough mid-90s base to stack em to the moon :)

As the others have said 90s regular base cards are almost worthless. Probably your best bet is to try and sell (either on ebay or on here) the inserts/Jordans/autos individually and then sell the base as a few 500-1000 card lots. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom