Status
Not open for further replies.

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
Hi everyone I wanted to ask if any of you have any of signed Canberra Raiders cards from the 80's and 90's.
The main ones I'm after are John Ferguson 89 & 90. Chris O Sullivan, Brent Todd, Sam Backo & Peter Jackson 87.Paul Martin & Glen Lazurus & Ricky Stuart 91. Matthew Woods & Darren Fritz 92. Darren Fritz 93. Noa Nadruka 94 series 1. Mal Meninga captain card & try machine 94.
John Lomax 94 series 2. Steve Stone & David Boyle 95. Noa Nadruka 96 series 3 gold. John Lomax 96 common & bone rattlers. Mark Corvo 96. Lesley Vainikolo & Brendon Costin 2000.
There the main ones I can think of off top of my head do if you have any of those that would be awesome
I'm also after Daniel Vidot foil & strike card & Blake Ferguson strike if you happen to have those to.
Thanks heaps
Jarrad
p.s you can email me on jrinbulli@hotmail.com if you like

Yeah I know I'm hoping that someone out there has some they no longer want or some doubles they want to sell. There must be someone out there with some? Fingers crossed

mate i may have a few of these but am unsure on some of the cards which the are :
Noa Nadruka 96 series 3 gold
John Lomax bone rattler
mark corvo 96 whats the no :
and the mal ones
sorry its been a while since i looked
let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.