Status
Not open for further replies.

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
Hi everyone I wanted to ask if any of you have any of signed Canberra Raiders cards from the 80's and 90's.
The main ones I'm after are John Ferguson 89 & 90. Chris O Sullivan, Brent Todd, Sam Backo & Peter Jackson 87.Paul Martin & Glen Lazurus & Ricky Stuart 91. Matthew Woods & Darren Fritz 92. Darren Fritz 93. Noa Nadruka 94 series 1. Mal Meninga captain card & try machine 94.
John Lomax 94 series 2. Steve Stone & David Boyle 95. Noa Nadruka 96 series 3 gold. John Lomax 96 common & bone rattlers. Mark Corvo 96. Lesley Vainikolo & Brendon Costin 2000.
There the main ones I can think of off top of my head do if you have any of those that would be awesome
I'm also after Daniel Vidot foil & strike card & Blake Ferguson strike if you happen to have those to.
Thanks heaps
Jarrad
p.s you can email me on [email protected] if you like

Yeah I know :( I'm hoping that someone out there has some they no longer want or some doubles they want to sell. There must be someone out there with some? Fingers crossed :)

mate i may have a few of these but am unsure on some of the cards which the are :
Noa Nadruka 96 series 3 gold
John Lomax bone rattler
mark corvo 96 whats the no :
and the mal ones
sorry its been a while since i looked
let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom