Can you believe today marks 10 years since...

One of the greatest individual performances in the history of the game!

Agreed 100% that was insane and wow at 10 years, i was a teenager when this happened lol

I missed this when it happened, what a huge individual effort.

It reminds me of Reggie Miller's effort.

What I find harder to believe is that all the players I saw as a kid are now retired. It's weird seeing these young players coming through and seeing some were born in 1994.

Incredible game, I remember it fondly, mainly because the Spurs did nothing wrong other than a TO which lead to the final 3 to win it. Hit all their free throws.

Although I don't know if we'd call this a "murdering", this was a Championship year for the Spurs:)

HOU fans that left early missed probably one of the 2 most amazing performances in NBA history.

Incredible game, I remember it fondly, mainly because the Spurs did nothing wrong other than a TO which lead to the final 3 to win it. Hit all their free throws.

Although I don't know if we'd call this a "murdering", this was a Championship year for the Spurs:)

HOU fans that left early missed probably one of the 2 most amazing performances in NBA history.

Haha, T-Mac killed that whole spurs team on his own in that run. I agree, there was absolutely nothing they did wrong - he was just that good in the moment!

It's such a shame his knees and back gave way like they did and his career ended on a down note. Easily one of the most exciting players to watch of that decade.

Just read an article that he is mounting a comeback and says he is better than half the league.

Yeah, he said the same in the offseason when he worked out with kobe and again during his baseball stint. However, I do think the lakers have nothing to lose by signing him - we need help at SF pretty badly.

Yeah, he said the same in the offseason when he worked out with kobe and again during his baseball stint. However, I do think the lakers have nothing to lose by signing him - we need help at SF pretty badly.
Assuming we don't trade for the Nets big 3.

Also been 10 years since the malice in the palace which I was watching live and still have it on.....VHS

Yeah I remember watching that on fox sports live and going crazy in my parents house by my self. I knew it was bad for the game in general, but it was a huge event with major implications for both teams at the time.

Back
Top Bottom