Callaway Golf Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Hi guys.

I have been given the opportunity to purchase a brand new set of personally fitted golf clubs through work at cost price. It's an opportunity too good to miss which is why I am looking to offload my current set of Callaways.

The Big Bertha set comprises of:

Callaway tour golf bag
Callaway tour travel bag (with wheels)
Driver
3 Wood
5 Wood
3-9 Irons
Pitching wedge
Sand wedge
(no putter, because I am keeping it!)
3 x spare head covers

Am also willing to throw in a few dozen (brand new) Srixon and Titleist Pro V1 balls.

I am happy to post photos of the set if anyone is seriously interested, but otherwise I won't bother. The set is approx. 10 months old and I would be looking to get close to the $1000 mark which is a lot less than I paid off the shelf! Either reply here or shoot me a PM and we can talk further :)

My mate is looking to buy a set of clubs , a scan would be great.

The clubs are currently at home but I will try and get some shots for you tonight. In the meantime, you can tell him that the irons are this type:

callaway-big-bertha.jpg

And the driver/woods are the X-Series:

callaway_x460_large.jpg

I forgot to mention that it comes with three spare head covers for the woods as well as a VERY NICE travel bag with wheels for when you go away:

callaway-bag.JPG

What loft is the driver ? What type of shaft in it ?
Are the Irons steel shaft ? What flex ? Are they standard length, lie, loft ?

:)

1) Not sure - I will check tonight
2) Fujikara shafts
3) Irons have graphite shafts
4) All standard length, lie & loft

Am happy to arrange inspection or even a hit on the range for anyone in Melbourne.

Here you go guys. This is a shot of the club, bags and wheeled travel bag. Please note that the drivers/woods do come with Callaway head covers - I just took them off for the photo. Please LMK if you are interested, because I've been getting a few enquiries elsewhere. Cheers!

imagejt4.jpg

spoke to my mate and he just bought a set saturday ...arghh.... man they are tempting for myself.....but just dont have that coin atm.

spoke to my mate and he just bought a set saturday ...arghh.... man they are tempting for myself.....but just dont have that coin atm.

Might be willing to either hold them for you or arrange a payment plan depending on how seroius you are...

Try sell em first mate I have a set of Rapiers that are only about 8 months old but since buying them and selling my brosnans to a mate my game has gone downhill terribly lol (added about 6-8 strokes). If ya cant move them and still have them in a few months look me up.
Cheers Mate Cal

i would of bought them mate but ive just had a fit out for myself to and got a set on there way!

goodluck with the sale!

cheers

I was interested up until you said graphite shafts. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) my swing is a bit quick and regular graphite shafts flex way too much for me.

Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom