cabinets for collections

Starrscreem

kyrie irving collector
Real Name
James gee
eBay User
Jgee2623
To anyone who is interested in a cabinet similar to my own ones for there cards or signed clothing here is what is on offer

As in the pictures attached are some cabinets that are holding my card collection if you would like the same please message me with your interest

I can make any shape or size the wood can evan be stained a different colour to suit your furniture,

Can make any feature inside you like I chose a picture framed of my favorite player you may like a card as the feature. Also it is possible to get plaques made in either silver or gold saying what ever you like

All cabinets have a plastic cover instead of glass to protect and seal the cards inside however I leave one side of the frame screwed on with the same colour screws as the timber so you can access at any time your cards.

The bigger cabinet is 1200/900 and will cost $600+ postage

All other cabinets can be made with all prices negotiable.

This will give you a idea of how much it would cost.

I am happy to answer any questions and will add to this post

mms_20130809.jpg

mms_20130809_2.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

They are awesome James.

Can you give me am idea of capacity (#of cards you fit in each of yours)

I would be keen on a price for a 600 x 900 if you could work it out?

They are awesome James.
Hey mate in the 1200/900 I have 94 cards but that as you can see has the picture in aswell, its 15 arow based on a standard case standing up but it all changes depending on what size rows you would need as you can see the rows are smaller for cards laying flat and then bigger for cards in graded cases, then if you after a pic in there with a plaque etc the smaller case would be $400+postage
Can you give me am idea of capacity (#of cards you fit in each of yours)

I would be keen on a price for a 600 x 900 if you could work it out?

Back
Top Bottom