Bust it, bust it real good.

That said...the 2000/01 topps Cricket ABC GOLD SERIES is supposed to be 1 Signature a box!

What was the plastic seal like?

i have had a couple of the 2000/01 boxes that didn't have sigs in them. Also didn't get a full set in either of those boxes. Not the best of series

Sorry to read that but yeah ebay boxes suck ass, not to many I have EVER bought of eBay have produced anything good.

The only exception is the ones my wife bought me for Christmas this year!

Both were ment to be one sig per box, plastic seal looked fine.

not true, read below

2000/2001 Topps Cricket Box (36 packs)
36 packs in the box. 1 Cricket Academy Signature card per box. All other subsets such as Memorable Matches, Great Feats and World Cup 1999 Chrome are within the base set.

2001/02 Cricket Signatures (5)
5 Cricket Superstars signatures. Odds: 1: 216 packs. Only 160 cards each released. Inc: Gillespie, Hayden, Lee, Martyn and Ponting.

so your 2001/02 box is one sig per 6 boxes not one per box. but you should have got a sig in the other box. lucky their cheap boxes lol

not true, read below

2000/2001 Topps Cricket Box (36 packs)
36 packs in the box. 1 Cricket Academy Signature card per box. All other subsets such as Memorable Matches, Great Feats and World Cup 1999 Chrome are within the base set.

5 Cricket Superstars signatures. Odds: 1: 216 packs. Only 160 cards each released. Inc: Gillespie, Hayden, Lee, Martyn and Ponting.

so your 2001/02 box is one sig per 6 boxes not one per box. but you should have got a sig in the other box. lucky their cheap boxes lol

Thought so!

not true, read below

I thought there were 140 of each of these :confused:, but yeah, the ratio sounds about right...

Back
Top Bottom