Brett
Just cleaning out a bit.
20240103_164924.jpg
20240103_165227.jpg
20240103_165002.jpg
IMG_20231231_173417.jpg
IMG_20231231_173412.jpg

All up on the bay https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/hbmeyers72

Oh, there are Cyril and Selwood DPS cards on there as well, but I deleted the pics off my phone because I'm special like that...

Am watching mate. Keen on the Heritage set.
It's a reluctant sale.

I originally bought one from.ten club but when it arrived, it was all dinged up. All four corners of the box damaged. Took it into Glenferrie shop myself and they had another... but I made sure I switched out that premiership footy card, as it was a nice one. Had to keep that one instead of the bodgey all red one that was in the replacement set.

I'm watching aswell.. interest is pinged were the Buddy DPS ends!!
good luck with the sales mate!

+ what could of been with the Coleman sigh..if Bud had just relaxed with the sigh and stayed in the boundary!!!
it's the eye appeal that hurts this card.

+ what could of been with the Coleman sigh..if Bud had just relaxed with the sigh and stayed in the boundary!!!
it's the eye appeal that hurts this card.

I too am keen on seeing where the Bud dps ends up. And totally agree about the rushed sig and positioning, could have been a really nice card.

Reactions: HBM
It's a reluctant sale.

I originally bought one from.ten club but when it arrived, it was all dinged up. All four corners of the box damaged. Took it into Glenferrie shop myself and they had another... but I made sure I switched out that premiership footy card, as it was a nice one. Had to keep that one instead of the bodgey all red one that was in the replacement set.

Just checking something. So you kept the ball patch card from the damaged set and swapped it into the new set? Wouldn’t that mean it’s numbered different to all the other cards in the set?

nice price on the Buddy DPS - nice to see a iconic card still pulls a firm and fair price..(giving its numbering)
the Selwood price was a suprise, didn't see that price coming.

Back
Top Bottom