Bulls v Heat 2011 Playoffs Eastern Final Thread **SPOILERS INSIDE**

Great game by the Heat. The Bulls did all they could, but not good enough. Some pretty bad fouls called I must say, but the class of Bron and Wade was the difference.

Wondering why the Bulls don't go to Deng at all in the last...Any reason guys?

Bulls should be very very proud, If this is what they can do as a young team, Imagine how good they will be in the next year or 2. Kind of a scary thought.

Chicago terrible in 4th quarter most of this series. Bring on the finals - a very interesting matchup.

---------- Post added 27-05-2011 at 01:25 PM ----------

Bulls should be very very proud, If this is what they can do as a young team, Imagine how good they will be in the next year or 2. Kind of a scary thought.

Another offensive piece to go with Rose and they will be very hard to beat.

Man what a game! Lucky I had the day off school today (Planning days FTW!). The foul on Wade for the 4 point play was definitely a foul he hit him on the elbow if you watch the replay closely, Lebron was just clutch in the 4th. He's by no means one of my favourite players but my hat goes off to him he really carried the Heat this series.

And lastly Wade what the hell was going on in the first 3 quarters? Something like 11 tournovers? You can't use the excuse 'oh my shoulder is sore' and then come out in the 4th and did what you did. I lost a little respect for Wade today. If your injured then don't play! You have an awesome back up SG in Mike Miller who played very well in limited minutes (Even though he missed 2 open 3's which would of put the heat within 3).

The Heat played better for the last 4 games.... Im still not sold on them being the Better team... Just so happens they played well while Chicago self destructed.... Until they get pass Dallas, they are still a 3 player team IMO.. But well done to them for getting through, I guess.

Ian, no need to tame it down, let it out bro! Capital F the Heat! :lol:

welcome to my world matty. i've been saying F the celtics and F the Lakers for many many years :p

Go MIAMI. Go LEBRON!
if stockton + malone couldn't get a ring. dirk + kidd don't deserve one either :D

for everyone saying that the NBA is rigged. man, isn't it still the best show on earth when dudes can hit so many tough shots in a row :worthy:

sit back and enjoy it. we all follow different teams and we all know only one team can win it in the end. no need for conspiracy theories if your team's been knocked out. you have control of that remote

welcome to my world matty. i've been saying F the celtics and F the Lakers for many many years :p

Go MIAMI. Go LEBRON!
if stockton + malone couldn't get a ring. dirk + kidd don't deserve one either :D

for everyone saying that the NBA is rigged. man, isn't it still the best show on earth when dudes can hit so many tough shots in a row :worthy:

sit back and enjoy it. we all follow different teams and we all know only one team can win it in the end. no need for conspiracy theories if you're team's been knocked out. you have control of that remote

funny man! Dirk and Kidd FTW!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom