Bulk lot of 2016 AFL Micro Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieLaker

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Got a bulk lot of 2016 AFL Micro figures leftover and would like to clear them in 1 lot.

Included in the lot are

11 x Gold 300 Gamers incl a set of 5
26 x Young Stars
120 x Common/Classic Figures

Asking $75dlvd for the lot.

If no interest I will put them up on Ebay.. Sorry but I wont split the lot up I just want them all gone.

The Lot does not include a complete Common/Young Stars set they're mainly all from stage 1 & 3.
IMG_1558[1].jpg

Got a bulk lot of 2016 AFL Micro figures leftover and would like to clear them in 1 lot.

Included in the lot are

11 x Gold 300 Gamers incl a set of 5
26 x Young Stars
120 x Common/Classic Figures

Asking $75dlvd for the lot.

If no interest I will put them up on Ebay.. Sorry but I wont split the lot up I just want them all gone.

The Lot does not include a complete Common/Young Stars set they're mainly all from stage 1 & 3.
IMG_1558[1].jpg
Hi, I am trying to put a set together for my grandson who is 16 months old, I have purchased many of these from coles and have heaps of spares just like you.
My delima is I have an album but I do not even know if I am putting them in the right spaces.
Any pics as to how, the boxes and packs say 23 to collect and that is for each stage, that makes 69 all up.
The album only holds 65.
Dave.

Since no one has shone interest since 2016 can you please put them on eBay and it will be a lot easier to buy. Also to get people to buy it don't put it as an auction or fewer people will buy them I will be having a look at eBay during the week to see if it is there and this is the quickest way to get rid of them or to sell to some who wants to use them. Please consider this as it is an inquiry put the final call is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom