Not open for further replies.

QBC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marlon
eBay User
quite-bizarre
Hi, All,
Just picked up a collection of lots of Buffy and Angel autos - David, James, Eliza and lots of others, sadly no Sarah Michelle or Alison.

Let me know if there are any cards you're looking for and I'll put a list together.

Hi Marlon,

Are these autos from the various Inkworks series of realeases? If so, I would be interested in whatever you have from Buffy and maybe Spike.

Thanks, Peter.

Hi,
Yes, they are all Inkworks. They are all the autograph cards except for one 'normal' card that has been signed - I believe this is a genuine signature as this lot came from a very serious collector.

There is all the autos from an Angel series, including Faith, Spike, Angel, Cordelia, so I'm guessing it's a 'whole of Angel' set rather than a particular series set.

There's A1, A2, A3, A5 and A6 from Buffy Reflections.

Finally, there's all of Buffy series 7 except for A1, A2, A3, A6 and A9.

can you PM me your $ for each card

---------- Post added 12-10-2010 at 07:09 PM ----------

when you get a chance can you confirm, which autos you have for Buffy series 7, as the auto start at A40 to A53.... A1-A4 is from S1, A5-A9 is from S2
Also the Angel series, there are 45 auto's all up starting from S1=A1-A6, S2=A7-A14, S3=A15-A23, S4=A24-A33 and S5=A34-45, so again can you confirm if its all of them or just a few...

Hi,
Yes, they are all Inkworks. They are all the autograph cards except for one 'normal' card that has been signed - I believe this is a genuine signature as this lot came from a very serious collector.

There is all the autos from an Angel series, including Faith, Spike, Angel, Cordelia, so I'm guessing it's a 'whole of Angel' set rather than a particular series set.

There's A1, A2, A3, A5 and A6 from Buffy Reflections.

Finally, there's all of Buffy series 7 except for A1, A2, A3, A6 and A9.

Hi,
I guess these cards must be from all the Buffy and Angel series as they are numbered up to A52 (Buffy) and A33 (Angel) and they have various copyright dates. I'd just looked at one card from the Buffy lot that had a series 7 character and assumed they were all from the same series.

So, this is what's in the collection:

Buffy Reflections:
A1, A2, A4, A5, A6

Buffy Series 1 - 7:
A4, A5, A7, A8, A10-A52, CL4 - Joss Whedon

Angel Series 1 - 5(?)
DA1, A1-A33

In addition, there's a Buffy No. 48 card signed 'Harvey 'heart' Kristine Sutherland' and an Angel 73 card signed by Stephanie Romanov.

These cards are just part of a collection of about 500 I've just got in. They came from a very serious collector, leading me to believe the non-standard auto cards are genuine autos, especially as the Buffy 48 is dedicated which you aren't going to do if you fake an auto as who wants it if they aren't called 'Harvey'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom