Bucket Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Just spent a fair amount of time cleaning up my bucket and importing a few new acquisitions. I don't have a "trade" list per se, so let me know if anything tickles your fancy, but don't be upset if I decline.

Also, please be patient if it takes time to load. There are currently 379 images and I have linked it to a single page view to save scrolling through pages. Cheers (and if you're seeking a particuar player, they are all alphabetically ordered by surname).

Basketball pictures by ajhogg - Photobucket

I have also updated pretty much every other sport, so there will be new stuff in AFL, baseball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, tennis golf etc :) so please feel free to check out the other sub-albums too.

Pictures by ajhogg - Photobucket

i need these cards
2006-07 SP Signature Edition Signatures CP Chris Paul $15.00 $40.00

2006-07 Ultimate Collection Signatures USDW Deron Williams $10.00 $25.00

2003-04 SP Authentic Signatures GWA Gerald Wallace $12.00

trade or sell ?
PLMK
Chis

Thanks for all the PM's guys. Please be understanding if I take some time to respond. I am currently snowed under at work and don't have a lot of free time at the moment. I'll get back to you all as soon as I can though.

Thanks for all the PM's guys. Please be understanding if I take some time to respond. I am currently snowed under at work and don't have a lot of free time at the moment. I'll get back to you all as soon as I can though.

No worries mate, I can relate to you...cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom