Brownlow Medal 2022 - Who you got now that the seasons done?

Who wins the 2022 Brownlow Medal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCardExperience

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
COMC User
jamiewy77
I find this year one of the most interesting seasons in a long time. There are 6 clear standouts in betting markets and they're in a very different order to the AFL's Brownlow Predictor.

Who do we all think wins and why?

For me it's Andrew Brayshaw. He went into the season as my smokey after finishing last season so strong. I watched his early form this year very closely and it was so exciting to watch! He definitely continued on that form throughout the year and even his lower possession games he had big moments. To me he's a clear standout in his teams midfield group. He does just as much work on the defensive end than he does winning the ball and his ball use is ELITE. I would guess at him finishing on 33-34 votes which might just be enough to hold off the Neale/Oliver accumulators who could poll ridiculously this year if not for overlapping games stealing votes off each other and losing votes to teammates.

The knock on Brayshaw's chances seem to be his last 3-4 games were quiet.. but so were Neale/Oliver etc, either by being in the losing team or just a having a quieter game.

Agree, it's been a super interesting year.
Would love to see T.Miller take it out. Think Cripps and Oliver will be pushing till the end.
my $ is on Neale to end up on top.

One happy man have two Cripps predictors from footy stars and yes a Carlton fan as well and well done to the legal team that got him off as well

As a Carlton supporter, I am very happy for him and Curnow.
I wonder when the last time was that a club had the Coleman and Brownlow medallists but didn't make the 8.

One happy man have two Cripps predictors from footy stars and yes a Carlton fan as well and well done to the legal team that got him off as well
two Cripps predictors = congrats mate
going to be one hell of a hot card
I wonder when the last time was that a club had the Coleman and Brownlow medallists but didn't make the 8.
First thing i thought off...
All up congrat to Cripps, great leader and fantastic player
speaks well and comes off as a down to earth man

I don't think it's ever happened before when it's two different players. St Kilda did it in '87 but it was Lockett who won both the Coleman and the Chas.

I don't think it's ever happened before when it's two different players. St Kilda did it in '87 but it was Lockett who won both the Coleman and the Chas.
It was the first thing that entered my mind after I lost my shit when he won it last night haha.

Good to know though, thanks man!

Looks like there a few smarties out there trying to take advantage. There are at least 3 listings on Ebay for the 2022 Carlton Brownlow Predictor Wild Card at ridiculous prices. They each include Cripps in the description but as he has his own card so they can't be redeemed for a signature card. Just noticed one has sold for $1,300.00

Looks like there a few smarties out there trying to take advantage. There are at least 3 listings on Ebay for the 2022 Carlton Brownlow Predictor Wild Card at ridiculous prices. They each include Cripps in the description but as he has his own card so they can't be redeemed for a signature card. Just noticed one has sold for $1,300.00
They're the Prestige Predictors aren't they? In Footy Stars Crippa has his own card, but in Prestige only Walsh has his own, the Wild Card covers Cripps.

They're the Prestige Predictors aren't they? In Footy Stars Crippa has his own card, but in Prestige only Walsh has his own, the Wild Card covers Cripps.
That's correct. He has a Gold predictor, but the Platinum is a wildcard so it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom