Broncos Training Session Tomorrow

jpear30

Banned User
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
troy2770
hey guys,

im gonna head off early tomorrow morning to uq to have a look at our 2010 broncos squad.
get to have my first look at timmy smith who was my favourite player back in 2006. wanna get a photo with him and get to meet denan kemp and scott anderson. issy folau, wallace, parker will be there, but i dont think hodges, lockyer, thaiday will be there.

anyhow i will get my 2 final classic cards signed by issy folau and wallace so thats good :)

also does permanent marker come off in the wash?
as im looking to get my broncos jersey signed.

should be a good morning

---------- Post added 10-12-2009 at 08:33 PM ----------

will lockyer, thaiday or hodges be there? does anyone know if they have resumed training yet?

The Broncos' international player will resume training early in the new year. Tell me this - do they do most of their training at Suncorp?

no most of the training is at the leagues club training ground

---------- Post added 10-12-2009 at 10:34 PM ----------

and im pretty sure israel folau is doing pre season training to get his fitness back from his injuries

hey mate, if you could get a signed 2008 champions TIM SMITH card tommorow i would REALLY be interested in working out some sort of trade/deal for it! :)
Brplat

i didnt feel like hastling the players because i was the only person watching! but had to go home with something, got a TIM SMITH handsigned 08 common, and got a ben teo 09 jersey card signed.

happy with those, would have been better if there were more people around at the time, i would have gotten way more. lmk about the tim smith brplat

cheers

i didnt feel like hastling the players because i was the only person watching! but had to go home with something, got a TIM SMITH handsigned 08 common, and got a ben teo 09 jersey card signed.

happy with those, would have been better if there were more people around at the time, i would have gotten way more. lmk about the tim smith brplat

cheers

I went to titans training and they werent there :lol:
I wouldnt like 2 b only one there either

Back
Top Bottom