eBay User
okramrajnoc
COMC User
okramrajnoc
4 cards shops will be in attendance..
Screenshot_20230512_005909_Instagram.jpg

How did it go?

I was out of town
Had a friend who went. She said it was pretty low key and there wasn't a great deal of basketball there. Picked up a few singles and was happy enough with that though.

Not close to the event at the Tivoli but definitely better than nothing, so that's something to be grateful for I guess.

How did it go?

I was out of town
It was A great event. The next one will be even better. Lots of Animee and TCG stuff, but there was Big Boss Collectables, Fadeaway Collectables, The Local Card Shop, Mojo Chasers, Mint Collectables, 2 Girls Basketball Cards, Sjay2K, Coliseum Cards and Coll, TCG Grading and PSG Grading. Althou it wasn't as big as the Hangout, it has the potential to be bigger. All the sports card dealers weren't sure what to expect. But they all said they would be back for the next one and make it bigger.

It was A great event. The next one will be even better. Lots of Animee and TCG stuff, but there was Big Boss Collectables, Fadeaway Collectables, The Local Card Shop, Mojo Chasers, Mint Collectables, 2 Girls Basketball Cards, Sjay2K, Coliseum Cards and Coll, TCG Grading and PSG Grading. Althou it wasn't as big as the Hangout, it has the potential to be bigger. All the sports card dealers weren't sure what to expect. But they all said they would be back for the next one and make it bigger.

Excellent to hear. We need more of it.

Love it. Thanks for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom