Brilliance Superstars 2024

Some thing to keep a eye out for next and take a little more time checking out because it’s never been a thing before and do not forget they stop all bots LOL all other drops hit pay and you are done

Thing is I got to complete purchase 4 times if I had of noticed the first time I probably would have got one. At the end of the day I have my scc allocation so I'm happy
Took me 30 mins of it returning in stock to get one. Ridiculous, but tells me they had lots of trouble

Screenshot_20240512_215616_Facebook.jpg

Good to see Select completely fuck up this release after doing so well in stopping the bots on earlier releases

First time I didn’t try couldn’t be bothered with the angst involved but was doing one of my new hobbies betting on player stats. Special thanks to Josh Daicos who needed 7 disposals at 3/4 time and got 15 . Matt Crouch too had a big last quarter, I digress . Will be buying a few of these from the second hand buyers it’s just easier. I have not looked at what is in these so should be fun .

Last edited:
folks I got to checkout in 41 seconds then system sold out - to me it is impossible 900 boxes were sold in 41 seconds -maybe if you had kray super computer - these problems occur year in and year out but having said that was glad select offered 2 boxes at a discount to SCC members. Frustrating!!!!

I to missed...thats life!!!
got to be a better way of doing a drop day release?

How about a period of time to register one's name (like a period of 15mins)
after that a Select computer shuffles all the names,and spits out #900 random names (or how many box's that are available)
those 900 have 15mins to pay for there one box
if your name get chosen great, if not tough luck...
just saves the frantic experience of a drop nite..that ultimately finishes in defeat
also takes the bot advantage out off play, to a degree
just a thought...
do others think this could possibly work?

folks I got to checkout in 41 seconds then system sold out - to me it is impossible 900 boxes were sold in 41 seconds -maybe if you had kray super computer - these problems occur year in and year out but having said that was glad select offered 2 boxes at a discount to SCC members. Frustrating!!!!

Bots ran riot.

Personally, It felt like they had it right before with the changing of the links, the captchas and the like.

Then they reverted back to a pure checkout system (i kept getting shoppay code requests that cost me time) that bots can fly through

I to missed...thats life!!!
got to be a better way of doing a drop day release?

How about a period of time to register one's name (like a period of 15mins)
after that a Select computer shuffles all the names,and spits out #900 random names (or how many box's that are available)
those 900 have 15mins to pay for there one box
if your name get chosen great, if not tough luck...
just saves the frantic experience of a drop nite..that ultimately finishes in defeat
also takes the bot advantage out off play, to a degree
just a thought...
do others think this could possibly work?

It's just the bots that fucked it this time. I would say nearly all of the remaining went to bots, maybe 10% to collectors

Back
Top Bottom