Brilliance Superstars 2024

reckon I've got to the cart 10-15 times, says sold out every time

:cry:

glad I have my 2 SCC boxes, but still hurts to miss in the drop for the first time

Why did they get rid of the security bot picture thing? I'm assuming it was easier for bots with this check box
Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

"Add to cart" hasn't come up for about 30 min. Rkn if you don't have one now, you're done.

General drop is such a shit show got to complete purchase 4 times then it tells me sold out glad I'm an SCC member now as this has happened to me every time on the limited releases

I missed out. must have hit purchase 3 times before realising there was a box that needed ticking agreeing to terms and conditions.

Is that a new inclusion by Select?

I missed out. must have hit purchase 3 times before realising there was a box that needed ticking agreeing to terms and conditions.

Is that a new inclusion by Select?

Yep. Killed a few of us in here.

I missed out too but what’s this tick box people are referring to?

How I no why got in the que did not even see the t c box to tick got to the gpay but soldout I quess I never ticked the box you are talking about that’s why But I still think it is a joke sent message that just closed not even a reply as we no they do not give a stuff they sold even if it was to 98%flippers

Back
Top Bottom