Brett Lee Mail Day

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi OCT Crew,

was lucky enough for this to arrive today.
Finally got a very low number together with a nice sig and am stoked.

Still chasing McGrath sigs, PM me if you have any spares

Take Care and good hunting.

Regards Russell

NICE one mate, whered you pick him up from??? Thats one of the cards im still chasing, missed out a few times on ebay. havent seen one for a while.

It was JUST on eBay!

Nice pick-up mate

$110 dang!! nice... been to wrapped up in prestige to worry about this, its the last card i need for the master set. I held a spare hussey for 2 years as a trade for one but could get a trade done!! Sold the hussey here a few months ago.

Well done mate, looks great
The lowest number the public can get

Spot on Richo, just couldn't let this one go by due to the low number.
May not have got it if a couple of McGrath sigs had been a reasonable price, alas I will not pay double what they are worth

cheers Russell

Thanks for that Ron.
Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.
The upside was I had the money for this little gem instead. Woo Hoo.
Was great after being sick all of last week to have a little pick me up

Happy Hunting

Regards Russell

Fantastic pickup Russell, well done, superb numbering and a great looking sig.

$110 dang!! nice... been to wrapped up in prestige to worry about this, its the last card i need for the master set. I held a spare hussey for 2 years as a trade for one but could get a trade done!! Sold the hussey here a few months ago.

i have a spare unredeemed brett lee redemption if your interested? send me a pm if you want to talk a deal.
very nice pick up there, was watching it all the way but am saving for car parts at the moment so had to give it a miss. would of looked good with my micheal clarke 002/200
bargain too, one to hold onto.

Yep top buy mate! I guess we will pick up some more at the next fair after the election! 22nd Aug at Malvern Town Hall, i reckon we have a big brekfast nearby before we go in!!

I agree, IT WAS a bargain! I put my Michael Clarke up with a BIN of $150.00 and it went within an hour

Hi Dazza,

if you are prepared to give up the Michael Clarke 002/200 I would be happy to sit it next to Brett Lee 002/200 if the price is right

regards Russell