For Sale/For Trade Brendan_B NRL trade list 2023-1988

Thanks anyway mate.

On another note - you should be proud. Your Raiders were great on Sunday - both on and off the field. I personally witnessed 3 or four players give their gear to the Raiders fans that were waiting near the bus. From what I saw, if you had some raiders gear on, they gave you something! Frank Paul ended up in his non raiders shorts & a non raiders T shirt. He gave the rest of the stuff away - including his jersey.

I was there to get my 2014 Sam Williams Elite card signed for the Dragons PC & Sam was kind enough to sign that for me. All the raiders were happy to sign and have a chat (with the exeption of Frank - Paul who would not sign cards). The whole attidute of the team was great.

Good to hear. I think they are growing a very good culture at Canberra. They have an excellent leadership group, lots of young blokes who want to be there and success isn't to far away.

I don't why FPN won't sign cards at the moment. It is harsh for those who are just after IP's to trade snd for their PC. Unfortunately the few spoil it for the many, so many people trying to make a buck off IP signed cards now, I can see why some players refuse or do ordinary signatures

Agree
Good to hear. I think they are growing a very good culture at Canberra. They have an excellent leadership group, lots of young blokes who want to be there and success isn't to far away.

I don't why FPN won't sign cards at the moment. It is harsh for those who are just after IP's to trade snd for their PC. Unfortunately the few spoil it for the many, so many people trying to make a buck off IP signed cards now, I can see why some players refuse or do ordinary signatures
Agree 100%. I hate it when I go to hand a player two different cards and I see a young kid push in that hands 10 - 15 of the same card to get signed and doesn't say a word to them. No please, no thank you, no well played. It's a disgrace and it's spoiling it for everyone.

The sad aspect is it will force people to buy off these sig pigs as there is no way to get them otherwise. Mal Meninga is a great example. Look at his cards, all the ones on eBay end up going for a motza. If he signed stuff regularly, they would not be worth anything near that.

Back
Top Bottom