Box 19 97/98 Case Share

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Ok, I met up with my mate last night and got my boxes that Liam kindly sent to his address for me.

First of a BIG :thumbsup: to Liam for the Case Share, well organsied mate :)

I am "Thinking" of keeping one box sealed but the thought that there might be a Showtime Redemption in there may make me open it (lol)

Anyways, here is the results of Box 19 which I opened last night:
I was VERY happy with my bust not just because I got a Captain Card but EVERY Parrallel I got was an Aussie :D

Box Card - One on One Chris Cairns & Greg Blewett

Captain Card - Mark Taylor (Awesome)

Ashes Highlights Card - Shane Warne 6/48 & 3/63 (Whoo Hoo)

Strike Rate Cards - Chris Harris, Nathan Astle, Shaun Pollock, Mark Waugh (Sweet) & Glen McGrath (Excellent).

Parrallel Cards - Mark Taylor, Steve Waugh, Michael Slater, Jo Angel, Justin Langer, Jason Gillespie & Greg Blewitt

All cards For Sale / For Trade as I just wantd a base set and the chance to pull a Redemption :D

Nice box Richo!

Sorry to burst your bubble mate....but the 22 Parallel cards are ALL Aussies!!

Nice box Richo!

Sorry to burst your bubble mate....but the 22 Parallel cards are ALL Aussies!!

LOL - Cheers mate!

I actually suspected this AFTER I had written it as I noticed everyone elses got Aussies too :whistle:

Still, I am pretty happy with the Taylor Captain Card and the Warne, Waugh & McGrath inserts I got :)

Well done mate and it was my pleasure! Everyone was terrific to deal with!
I reckon we will see box20 cracked on here tomorrow:p

I ended making up a Full Set and was these cards short of a 2nd Set:

Plus I have these as spare cards:
1,5,7,10,13,16,18,19,20,22,23,26,29,30,35,37,39,41,42,43,44,49,50,55,58,63,67,68,70,73,76,77,82,85,86,89,90,92,93,99.

So if anyone needs any of them to make up a set see if you have any I need or just pay for postage and they are yours!

No I still have it (lol)

I usually like to get two boxes and hold onto the second to bust when I am broke and have a NEED to bust (lol)

Why do you ask mate?

No I still have it (lol)

I usually like to get two boxes and hold onto the second to bust when I am broke and have a NEED to bust (lol)

Why do you ask mate?

Just out of curiosity mate :) Just wonder what is in there, I know going by the odds of what was busted there probably isn't too much, but there was no Bradman captain pulled, and there is the slight slight possibility that lightning could strike again :lol: Plus it is the last remaining sealed box out of what seems to be one of the last few sealed cases around.... (been asking around a few places for more sealed cases and only boxes around)
Hope that NEED hits you soon :p

Back
Top Bottom