009.jpg

nice collection happenin

and a 1/1

011.jpg

only need the yellow plate

Thanks for stopping by :v:

Yeah really slow week :p

Exquisite is a beauty.

Mate what are your thoughts on Boozer changing teams - as a PC collector does it bother you that he will now have cards in 2 uniforms, or does it make it twice as nice???!!!

Exquisite is a beauty.

Mate what are your thoughts on Boozer changing teams - as a PC collector does it bother you that he will now have cards in 2 uniforms, or does it make it twice as nice???!!!

It'll be his third uniform s the Top card in the mailday shows! :thumbsup:

Great pickups as always mate, Really, really envy your PC mate! :v:

Nah i missed it, forgot to up my bid on the last day. Gotta invest in some sniping. :(

---------- Post added 17-07-2010 at 10:15 AM ----------

Love the exquisite patch.......its a beauty!

sweet oddball, killer patch and congrats on yet another plate

Oh man those patches are sick as Shaun!!! :thumbsup:

Exquisite Prime are sick man, unbelievable!

Thanks guys

Patch on the Prime is a real beauty. Nice score on the Plate ... Great boozeday :thumbsup:

Cheers, another 2 plates to come *fingers crossed* new ones but, got 2 sets with 3/4 now need the elusive 4th ones to show

Exquisite is a beauty.

3 uniforms to chase, plus the odd duke card :p no change for me will be going after everything and anything as always :D

It'll be his third uniform s the Top card in the mailday shows! :thumbsup:

Great pickups as always mate, Really, really envy your PC mate! :v:
;)

tyvm

Another brilliant mailday from one of the best :) It is going to be a tight race to 1000 PC players mate. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Ta, I know have to keep a steady stream of stuff coming in to make it by the end of the year, hope i can crack 100 Jersey #'d cards also

Damn 30 incoming??? Loving all those patches Shauno...Crazy AS! Nice plate's aswell, look forward to seeing the rest of your Boozers coming!

Cheers mate, 1 massive item and a few set fillers :D

BOOM! look at those patches...looks hot mate!! and you're print plates look awesome..its a print plate athon on ozcards this last week!

Back
Top Bottom