Bombers Sneak out of Jail

man.. im really worried that we cant win more than 5 points.. good to see us win, but fark, we just cant put teams away (or keep them down).. dont get me wrong i enjoy wins like that when we pull it off, but it's gotta be worrying that this keeps happening..

bad luck daniher, we still love ya mate, always room at windy hill for you..

i like sheedys "bombers to feel selection heat" article.. so in other words

bolton - out
hille - in

man.. im really worried that we cant win more than 5 points.. good to see us win, but fark, we just cant put teams away (or keep them down).. dont get me wrong i enjoy wins like that when we pull it off, but it's gotta be worrying that this keeps happening..

bad luck daniher, we still love ya mate, always room at windy hill for you..

i like sheedys "bombers to feel selection heat" article.. so in other words

bolton - out
hille - in

Explain to me why Stanton was playing when he clearly could only run at half pace and couldn't bend or turn quickly? Maddness! Or are you injury ravaged?

madness.. though its up to a player to tell the coaching staff is they aren't right to play the game.. like what slattery did earlier this year.. clearly wasn't right, though sheeds should have grabbed him off the ground.. we aren't injury ravaged, we got some kids we could have played instead.. or my boy heff :D

madness.. though its up to a player to tell the coaching staff is they aren't right to play the game.. like what slattery did earlier this year.. clearly wasn't right, though sheeds should have grabbed him off the ground.. we aren't injury ravaged, we got some kids we could have played instead.. or my boy heff :D

Yeah didn;t think you were injury ravaged!! hehehe Hope you guys make the finals and do well :):thumbsup: Can't go for Geelong, they have a longer drought than us (by 1 year ;) ). Can't go for Collingwood, need I explain? And...oh I forgot Hawthorn! Hmmmm

Well as a demons supporter the last 8 seconds of last nights game left me feeling sick....poor Daniher....but the Dees just could keep them down.

Typical Lucas goal....sheep dogging at the back for an easy goal....

Neita played with a broken finger and a ****ed up knee and Robbos knee wasnt to good either. Both kicked 3 each and just goes to show how much it meant for them to play in that last game for Danners.

Yeah didn;t think you were injury ravaged!! hehehe Hope you guys make the finals and do well :):thumbsup: Can't go for Geelong, they have a longer drought than us (by 1 year ;) ). Can't go for Collingwood, need I explain? And...oh I forgot Hawthorn! Hmmmm

How can you forget Hawthorn???? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom