Blowout Card Help

ULfan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kent
eBay User
ulfan
Very frustrating, I have 2 account under 2 different emails, one over a YEAR old and another just over 1 week and I can't get either of them "activated". I have e-mailed every possible e-mail multiple times within the past 2 weeks and no response.

ANYWAY, there is a card there that I want, so I am looking for a "middle man" to help with the deal. Just someone who can PM or contact seller for me. I will pay via paypal just need someone to send info back and forth between me and seller. If your a member there and can help me out please let me know.

THANKS!!

Kent

Took me over a week and a half to get mine activated. Tried emailing after a couple days and never got any response. Try adding some personal details (ebay username, etc) if you haven't already.

The oldest account is ULFAN same one I use here, ebay and comC. The "new" one in "griff fan" so nothing that should offend. I have filled out all the personal info I can and have e-mail all the e-mails listed to contact with issues. So frustrating!

I joined in December of 2011 and still haven't been activated. I've e-mail countless times over the 3 years but never heard anything back.

Back
Top Bottom