Blockbuster Magic/Nets Trade!

I have heard 0 about Ryan Anderson sorry, what's the go with Magic wanting him?

LOL I cant believe that you haven't heard of the 2nd best rookie on the Nets roster from last year....come to think of it......not a lot of people have! LOL

Not a bad player ...averaged about 7 ppg in his rookie year and for a guy who can play Fwd/cent he can shoot threes pretty well......I think he will do great in Orlando!

Oh and I collect him too!

Cheers
Matt

LOL I cant believe that you haven't heard of the 2nd best rookie on the Nets roster from last year....come to think of it......not a lot of people have! LOL

Not a bad player ...averaged about 7 ppg in his rookie year and for a guy who can play Fwd/cent he can shoot threes pretty well......I think he will do great in Orlando!

Oh and I collect him too!

Cheers
Matt

Haha, 2nd best rookie on roster....

I only got back to collecting few months ago, been watching games since whenever I had ESPN at home but the games usually shown on there were Spurs, Lakers, Spurs then a lakers Cavs game, rinse and repeat.

Good luck to him anyway, should be good playin with Dwight

How big will the Cavs/Magic showdowns be next season?

Shaq/LeBron - Dwight/Carter

4 Blockbusters coming up and more to follow if they meet up in the playoffs.

i think this is a bad move by the magic but hey, its not my team :p

I'm with you. Totally upsets everything IMO unless they believe Turkoglu was going to run regardless? Lee was only going to get better and with so many other frontline players, adding another ball needer doesn't make much sense to me.

Not the best move in my opinion.

Turkoglu likely won't be back now and Carter can't faciliate the offense or make the passes that Turkoglu was capable with?

Courtney Lee was great off the bench and had a lot of young promise.

If anything the Nets have potentially a nice core of 3 guys with bright futures.

Devin Harris, Courtney Lee and Brook Lopez.

Not the best move in my opinion.

Turkoglu likely won't be back now and Carter can't faciliate the offense or make the passes that Turkoglu was capable with?

Courtney Lee was great off the bench and had a lot of young promise.

If anything the Nets have potentially a nice core of 3 guys with bright futures.

Devin Harris, Courtney Lee and Brook Lopez.

Yeah i reckon it was a bad move...
Now Orlando have Jameer and Anthony Johnson as their back up PG....
Rafaer and Lee were both solid in the Playoffs( Not including the Finals..)

Just another 3PT threat for the Magic..My old coash always used to say Live by the 3 die by the 3.....

Does that mean the Nets are gonna move One of their 3 Point Guards now??

Yeah i reckon it was a bad move...
Now Orlando have Jameer and Anthony Johnson as their back up PG....
Rafaer and Lee were both solid in the Playoffs( Not including the Finals..)

Just another 3PT threat for the Magic..My old coash always used to say Live by the 3 die by the 3.....

Does that mean the Nets are gonna move One of their 3 Point Guards now??

Wasn't the greatest move but I will say this; Orlando were never going to win anything with one star in Dwight on their roster. Yeah they got Shard but where was he after they beat the Cavs? This new Magic team has more chance of beating the Lakers team of 09 that they couldn't beat with their previous line up, if you get me. Lee had nothing on Kobe. No loss there, play for the championship, not what he 'might' be in 5 years time. Like Shaq in Cleveland, less pressure on Dwight and VC is more than happy to have all eyes on him. Good move, not the best and even then, I doubt it will be enough. It ain't like it's T'Mac to Orlando... :p

Like I said in the other thread.... didn't like this trade & didn't want it to go through as I liked Lee on Orlando & think Orlando needed Lee's defense more than they needed another scorer.

Although with Lee going to NJ he'll likely get more time there & have more of an opportunity to score as well... so it may not be such as mad thing for him.

Wasn't the greatest move but I will say this; Orlando were never going to win anything with one star in Dwight on their roster. Yeah they got Shard but where was he after they beat the Cavs? This new Magic team has more chance of beating the Lakers team of 09 that they couldn't beat with their previous line up, if you get me. Lee had nothing on Kobe. No loss there, play for the championship, not what he 'might' be in 5 years time. Like Shaq in Cleveland, less pressure on Dwight and VC is more than happy to have all eyes on him. Good move, not the best and even then, I doubt it will be enough. It ain't like it's T'Mac to Orlando... :p

They were missing a little someone called Jameer Nelson (being 100% healthy), who torched you guys both times you played the Magic in the reg season...... so saying the Magic can't beat the lakers with their lineup is a bit premature me thinks ;)

Like I said in the other thread.... didn't like this trade & didn't want it to go through as I liked Lee on Orlando & think Orlando needed Lee's defense more than they needed another scorer.

Although with Lee going to NJ he'll likely get more time there & have more of an opportunity to score as well... so it may not be such as mad thing for him.

They were missing a little someone called Jameer Nelson (being 100% healthy), who torched you guys both times you played the Magic in the reg season...... so saying the Magic can't beat the lakers with their lineup is a bit premature me thinks ;)

Dw mate he is a sole Lakers supporter - it's expected.

Hedo has publicly said he's opting out, wonder where he'll end up.

I hope the Nets can land themselves a new starting SG. I doubt Lee will be the guy, unless they plan on spending next season on rebuilding.

what this talk about howard coming off the bench? jesus christ has this anderson even played a game yet? who the hell is he?

Im surprised that the Magic let go Courtney Lee. He helped the Magic in the playoffs quite a bit. But its understandable when they're getting Vince Carter in return.:thumbsup:

Agreed.

If Shard, Howard and Jameer were all aged veterans I understand the need to keep youth in Courtney.

But Shard, Howard and Jameer are all ready to play right now - they need immediate help.

I'm not sure how they will do without Hedo though - I was thinking if anyone is indispensable after Dwight it would be Turk.

what this talk about howard coming off the bench? jesus christ has this anderson even played a game yet? who the hell is he?

Anderson is like a beefed up version of Howard.......but can shoot threes....

Howard will be lucky to get 20 minutes a game now! :p

Cheers
Matt

Sorry, wouldn't have made much difference. A healthy Jameer is still a stranger to Deep Playoffs/Finals basketball. Plus we swept Boston and Cleveland in the regular season but it seems none of that matters unless it's June. We beat the team the went through both those teams, wait for it, in June. :p

Dw mate he is a sole Lakers supporter - it's expected.

Thanks for the reminder Jim, but I'm sure it was already obvious. Go Team! :D

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Back OT, yeah I don't mind Carter in Orlando. It's yet to be seen how and if it will work out for them though. I can't stress it enough, that veteran presence will do wonders for these kids but Vince will need to fit in Orlando, not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom